Which Google Analytics visualization compares report data to the website average? Correct Answer: Comparison view.
How do I pull data from Google Analytics?
To access Data Import:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property to which you want to upload the data.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Data Import. This displays the Data Sets page.
- Select an existing Data Set or create a new one to hold your imported data.
What should be included in a Google Analytics report?
The 6 Most Important Reports in Google Analytics
- 1.) Mobile Overview Report. Audience > Mobile > Overview. …
- 2.) Channels Report. Acquisition > All Traffic > Channels. …
- 3.) Navigation Summary. Behavior > Site Content > All Pages > Navigation Tab. …
- 4.) Landing Pages Report. Behavior > Site Content > Landing Pages. …
- 5.) Site Speed Overview Report. …
- 6.) Goal Overview Report.
What is the bounce rate in Google Analytics quizlet?
The percentage of visits in which the visitor only views one page of your Website before leaving is known as the Bounce Rate.
When selecting Share template link in the dashboard what will be shared?
When selecting “Share Template Link”? in the dashboard, what will be shared? Correct Answer: Dashboard only.
Why You Should Use Google Analytics?
7 Reasons to Use Google Analytics
- You can see how people find your website. …
- You can track what people do when they’re on your website. …
- You gain data on who’s visiting your website and how. …
- You can find the most popular pages on your website. …
- It helps you track conversions. …
- It’s free. …
- It’s easy.
Does Google Analytics provide raw data?
data you can see in your Google Analytics account, using Google Analytics API. To get raw data, you need to be a premium user (costs ~150k per Year). Premium users can export into Google BigQuery and from there to wherever you want.
What is not a filter setting for data in views?
Explanation. Restore is not a Filter Setting for Data in Views. The available Filter Settings for Views are Include, Exclude, Modify, Search & Replace, Lowercase/Uppercase and Advanced.
Which report Analyses the Web pages getting the most traffic?
The traffic report (referred to as Pages report in Google Analytics) looks at the pages getting the most traffic on your website.
What is a good bounce rate in Google Analytics?
As a rule of thumb, a bounce rate in the range of 26 to 40 percent is excellent. 41 to 55 percent is roughly average. 56 to 70 percent is higher than average, but may not be cause for alarm depending on the website.
What is bounce rate Google Analytics?
About bounce rate
Bounce rate is single-page sessions divided by all sessions, or the percentage of all sessions on your site in which users viewed only a single page and triggered only a single request to the Analytics server.
What Cannot be collected by the default Analytics tracking code?
What cannot be collected by the default Analytics tracking code? Correct answer is: User’s favorite website.
How do I import a dashboard into Google Analytics?
To do this, click on Share in the top menu bar and then choose Share template link. Copy & paste the URL into your browser’s address bar, choose the view you want to add the dashboard to, and click Create. This will add your dashboard to another website / property in your Google Analytics account.
When a filter is applied to a view what data is affected?
Correct Answer: Data from after the filter was created.