Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Pages, then go to your Page. Tap Insights at the top of your Page. To see more insights or to export insights, log into Facebook from a computer.
- Click Dashboards in the left sidebar to view your omni-channel and custom dashboards. View metrics in the omni-channel dashboard of your Facebook Analytics. Click Activity to delve into analytics specific to active users, purchases, funnels, and more. View activity data in your Facebook Analytics.
How do I set up Facebook Analytics?
To set up Facebook Analytics:
- Integrate your channels. This table maps supported channels with how you set them up. …
- Review the events and parameters you’re logging (sending) in Activity > Events.
- Log additional events and parameters as needed.
- Confirm that events and parameters are logging correctly.
How do I see Facebook stats?
Click the “View Insights” link in the right sidebar of your Facebook page to view the user and interaction statistics overview for the past month. The user statistics include charts for new likes, lifetime likes and daily, weekly and monthly active users.
How do I find video analytics on Facebook?
To view and analyze your video metrics in Facebook Page Insights, log into Facebook, head to your page, and click the Insights tab at the top of the page. Then select Videos on the left. To access your Facebook video insights, click Insights and then select Videos.
Are Facebook Insights free?
Cost: Facebook analytics tool is free. Full suite prices start at $100/month, with a 14-day free trial.
How do I get to my Facebook dashboard?
Scroll down to “Your time on Facebook” and tap. On Instagram, you’ll find “Your activity” inside the settings menu, which you access by tapping the gear icon on your profile. The dashboard shows you a bar chart of the time you have spent in each app over the past seven days. (Tap on any bar to see the exact amount.)
Can I see who visited my Facebook profile?
No, Facebook doesn’t let people track who views their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
How do I find my group Analytics Facebook?
If your group has more than 250 members, you can view analytics about your group’s activities. Click Group Insights in the left sidebar menu of your group. First, you get a quick glance at your group’s rate of growth, post engagement, and member demographics.
How do I analyze Facebook Insights?
From your Admin Panel, click on Insights.
- Click on Insights within your Admin Panel to view your web Insights. …
- Click the Export Data button to view documents of data that aren’t shown in web Insights. …
- Export either your page- or post-level data, choosing either the new or old reports.
How can I see what time I viewed my Facebook page?
To access Facebook video metrics, click Insights at the top of your Facebook Page and navigate to the Videos tab. The Video Views graph shows you the number of times people viewed videos for longer than 3 seconds (as shown below).
What is a view on FB?
For Facebook and Instagram, viewing just 3 seconds of a video of any length is considered a view.
Do views count as engagement?
As you know, Instagram gives a lot of importance to user engagement than Instagram likes and share, so it will consider one view count when a video gets more than 3 second view time that means viewer got engaged in the videos.
How do I use Facebook Audience Insights 2020?
To access Facebook Audience Insights, click on the main menu in the top left anywhere inside the Facebook Ads Manager. Then under the “Plan” column, choose “Audience Insights.” You can also type facebook.com/ads/audience-insights in your browser to go there directly.
How do I download Facebook Insights?
To export your Page’s insights data:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Export Data in the top right.
- Select a data type, file format and date range. You may also need to choose a layout.
- Click Export Data again.