To access this data, click the small bar graph icon in the bottom-righthand corner of the tweet you want to analyze, as shown in the screenshot below. Clicking this icon will open a window showing you this single tweet’s total impressions, engagements, likes, link clicks, and more since the tweet was first posted.
How do I see Twitter activity time?
To access your Tweet activity:
- On a desktop or laptop computer, visit analytics.twitter.com and click on Tweets.
- In the Twitter app for iOS or Android, tap the analytics icon visible in your Tweets. Make sure you have installed the latest version of Twitter for iPhone, iPad, or Twitter for Android.
Is Twitter analytics real time?
Analyzing Twitter in real time has no limits. Twitter analytics go beyond reporting, we can also display the tweets that we analyze in real time.
Can you track Twitter views?
It’s not possible to find out who is vising your profile on Twitter. Unlike LinkedIn, which gives you the option to view who clicks on your profile, Twitter does not offer this feature. The only way you can tell if someone has even seen your tweets is through direct interaction.
What can Twitter analytics tell you?
Twitter Analytics shows you how your audience is responding to your content, what’s working, and what’s not. Use this data to optimize your future Twitter campaigns and get better results.
What time is the best time to tweet?
Most popular time to tweet: Noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Noon to 1:00 p.m. local time, on average for each time zone, is the most popular time to tweet.
- The highest volume of tweets occurs between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., peaking between noon and 1:00 p.m.
- The fewest tweets are sent between 3:00 and 4:00 a.m.
How do you Analyse a tweet?
Go to Analysis > Twitter > Analyze Tweets and select all twitter documents that you would like to include in your analysis. The results will be shown in a table, which includes information about the author and the tweet (for example, how often the tweet has been retweeted or the number of likes a tweet received).
How do you track Twitter followers over time?
To carry out the Twitter follower growth metric you need to:
- Go to your Twitter profile.
- Tap on your profile picture and then click ‘Analytics’.
- You will get directed to Twitter Analytics.
- Now, you can see the growth rate of followers.
Can I see a history of the profiles I have clicked on Twitter?
Account Access History To see it, go to your account menu and select: Settings and privacy / Your Twitter data / See your last 33 logins.
Does rewatching a Twitter video count as a view?
On top of the two-second watch time, at least 50% of the tweeted video must be visible on screen to be registered as viewed. This rule is to account for the autoplay function at the start of the video, ensuring that the view count is not skewed by accidentally triggering the autoplay while scrolling past.
How do I know who stalks my Twitter?
Here’s how you can:
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap on More, select the Analytics.
- Click on the “Turn Analytics On” option.
- Tap on the Profile Visits.
- You will see a number of people who viewed your profile.
How can you see who viewed your tweets?
Simply put, no. There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there’s no Twitter search for that kind of thing. The only way to know for sure if someone has seen your Twitter page or posts is through direct engagement — a reply, a favorite, or a retweet.
Are Twitter analytics free?
Twitter Analytics Tool This is a native analytics tool that is available for free through analytics.twitter.com. The tool gives the Twitter users the ability to track how their tweets are performing.