Adding Google Analytics to your Facebook page
- Set up a Facebook Pixel on your website.
- Set up Google Analytics on your website.
- Set the goals that you’re going to track on Facebook with Google Analytics.
- Create a checklist of all links on your Facebook page and Facebook ad campaigns that lead to your website.
- UTM-ize them.
How do I link my Facebook page to Google Analytics?
- Go to http://www.google.com/analytics/
- Once in your analytics backend, click “Add New Profile”
- Navigate in a new browser to the Facebook Fan Page tab that you want to install Google Analytics on.
- Copy and paste this code into the url entry box [pictured below]
Can you integrate Google Analytics with Facebook?
Using free and opensource FBGAT (Facebook Google Analytics Tracker), you can get Google Analytics working on your Facebook fan page. Now you can track visitor statistics, traffic sources, visitor countries, and keyword searches with all the other powerful reporting of Google Analytics.
How do I import Facebook data into Google Analytics?
How to automatically import data from Facebook Ads to Google Analytics in two steps
- Go to the Administrator section, select Account and find the Property that you want to import data to.
- Under the Data import option, click the Create button.
- Next, choose Cost Data as the type of data set:
How do I find Facebook on Google Analytics?
The easiest way to find out how many Facebook users are coming to your website from Facebook is to go to Acquisition » All Traffic » Channels in your Google Analytics account. Here, you’ll see a list of traffic sources bringing people to your website such as organic search, direct traffic, referrals, and paid search.
How do I add social media to Google Analytics?
Add Social Media Goals in Google Analytics You can add your social media goals by logging into your Google Analytics account and clicking on the “Admin” tab. Then Click on “View” and click “Goals” and “New Goal.”
Can you connect Facebook pixel to Google Analytics?
Set up Google Analytics Goal Tracking. Install Facebook Pixel to your website. Create a Custom Conversion in Facebook Ads Manager. Build Campaign URL(s) for your landing page.
What is cost per click Facebook?
CPC stands for cost per click. This is the price you pay for each click on your Facebook ad. You can choose to optimize for CPC if you want as many visits to your website as possible. Facebook will try get you as many clicks as it can within your budget if you choose this option.
How do I add data to Google Analytics?
Where is Data Import?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property to which you want to upload the data.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Data Import. This displays the Data Sets page.
- Select an existing Data Set or create a new one to hold your imported data.
How do I import data to Facebook?
In Facebook Attribution:
- Go to Settings, then click Ad Platforms.
- Click on the name of the platform that you’re importing mapping for to view more details.
- In the Platform section, click Import > Mapping Data.
- Upload your report that contains the mapping data.
Can ROI data be imported into Google Analytics?
If you import cost data to Google Analytics, you can use it in different attribution models and compare calculation results along with ROI to properly credit your marketing channels. These results also can be tracked in GA: Conversions — Attribution — Model Comparison Tool.
How do I add Facebook audience to Google Analytics?
Use the Audience Sections of Both Platforms. All of this data can bee accessed in both platforms. The right side you can see your Facebook Ad tool on the the right is Google Analytics Audience section. These both can be use to create a custom Facebook audience.