- Select Create new property from the Property menu.
- Click Mobile app.
- Select your Firebase app. If you don’t see the app you’re looking for, make sure you are an admin user for the app in Firebase.
- Click Connect app. The report navigation updates to reflect the mobile-app reports.
Is Firebase part of Google Analytics?
At the heart of Firebase is Google Analytics, a free and unlimited analytics solution. Analytics reports help you understand clearly how your users behave, which enables you to make informed decisions regarding app marketing and performance optimizations.
How do I upgrade from Firebase Analytics to Google Analytics?
How to make the upgrade to the next generation Google Analytics experience
- Log in to your Firebase console.
- Navigate to the Analytics dashboard.
- Click on the “Begin Upgrade” button in the banner:
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the upgrade.
Is Firebase analytics and Google Analytics different?
tl;dr: Google Analytics for Firebase, formerly Firebase Analytics, is now known as Google Analytics. It works great for your mobile apps! Oh, but Google Analytics for Mobile has been deprecated; they recommend you use Firebase Analytics, which, as you’ll recall, is now Google Analytics.
How do I get Firebase Analytics data?
Get started with Google Analytics app reporting
- Create an account. Go to firebase.google.com to create a Firebase account and download the corresponding SDK.
- Start collecting data.
- See your reports.
- Events, conversions, user properties, and audiences.
Is Google Analytics Firebase free?
Google Analytics for Firebase provides free, unlimited reporting on up to 500 distinct events. The SDK automatically captures certain key events and user properties, and you can define your own custom events to measure the things that uniquely matter to your business.
What is the difference between Firebase and GA4?
The only slight difference lies in where you first create your Android and iOS data streams. Data streams that you create in a GA4 property automatically sync with a new Firebase project, whereas Android and iOS data streams that you create in a Firebase project require a simple integration step to be synched with GA4.
Why is mixpanel better than Google Analytics?
Mixpanel offers advanced analytics functionality. Unlike Google Analytics, which is based on page views, Mixpanel is based on event tracking. It’s used by 30% of Fortune 100 SaaS companies, who use it to boost product engagement and customer retention. Mixpanel gives you clear insights into the health of each account.
How do I find Google Analytics Firebase Analytics?
To see reports in Firebase:
- Sign in to your Firebase account at firebase.google.com.
- On the Welcome page, select your app.
- In the left navigation, click Analytics.
- Click the tab for the report you want (e.g., Dashboard, Events, Audiences).
How do I use Google Analytics with Firebase?
Link your Firebase project to Analytics
- Open your Firebase project.
- Open Project settings > Integrations.
- On the Google Analytics card, click Link.
- Select an Analytics Account or create a new one.
- Configure your Analytics settings.
How do I know if Firebase Analytics is working?
In the Firebase console, open your project. Select Analytics from the menu to view the Analytics reporting dashboard. The Events tab shows the event reports that are automatically created for each distinct type of event logged by your app. Read more about the Analytics reporting dashboard in the Firebase Help Center.
Should I enable Google Analytics Firebase?
This upgrade is optional but recommended. When you enable Google Analytics in your project, your Firebase web apps are linked to Google Analytics data streams associated with an App + Web property.
What is Firebase used for?
Google Firebase is a Google-backed application development software that enables developers to develop iOS, Android and Web apps. Firebase provides tools for tracking analytics, reporting and fixing app crashes, creating marketing and product experiment.
Does Firebase cost money?
Firebase offers a free-tier billing plan for all its products. For some products, usage continues to be free no matter your level of use. For other products, if you need high levels of use, you’ll need to switch your project to a paid-tier billing plan.