NEXT: Connect Etsy to Google Analytics
- Log in to Etsy and open Shop Manager > Settings > Options > Web Analytics [tab]
- Enter your tracking ID. Paste your tracking ID, including the letters “UA” and the hyphens, into the box labelled “Web Property ID“. Then hit [ SAVE ].
Can you use Google Analytics on an Etsy shop?
Google Analytics is a third-party tracking tool that shows the volume of traffic to your website from different traffic sources. Google allows you to sign up for a similar program for your site called Web Analytics. This is a free service available to all Etsy sellers, but it requires a separate account with Google.
How do you see where traffic is coming from on Etsy?
You can see how much of your shop traffic Etsy brought through Etsy search, Etsy app & other Etsy pages, and Etsy marketing & SEO. You can see how much traffic You brought through other sources, like Direct & other traffic, Social media, Etsy Ads, and Offsite Ads.
How do I find my Google Analytics web property ID?
In a Universal Analytics property, the tracking ID is located on the “Property Settings” page. To access it, go to Admin and from the Property column, click on “Property Settings”. You can also get the property ID from the “Tracking Code” page located in Admin -> Property Column -> Tracking Info -> Tracking Code.
How do I use search analytics on Etsy?
How to use search analytics
- Sign in to Etsy.com.
- Click the Shop Manager icon.
- Click Marketing.
- Click Search analytics.
- Select what timeframe you’d like to look at. You can choose specific days, months, or entire years.
- Review your search analytics.
How do I change Google Analytics?
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, use the menu to select the account in which you want to update settings.
- In the ACCOUNT column, click Account Settings.
- Enter a new name, and select or clear the relevant data-sharing options.
- Click Save.
Whats the difference between views and clicks on Etsy?
The difference between them according to Etsy is: Views sum up every single click on your listings or your shop. Visits reflect many views by the same person. For instance, if a shopper looked at the same listing twice in a session, that counts as two views and one visit.
How do I find my Etsy stats?
To access the tool, follow these steps:
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Your Shop button that appears along the top of every Etsy page and click Shop Stats in the menu that appears.
- Click the Stats For drop-down list and choose the desired time period — for example, Last 7 Days, Last 12 Months, or what have you.
How many views does Etsy get per sale?
It can take nearly 100 views before your first sale on Etsy, and even successful shops will go through thousands of views per month but only sell fifty to one hundred items.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I access Google Analytics for my website?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
How do I link my Google Analytics to my Blogger?
Important: It can take up to 24 hours for your data to show up in Analytics.
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select the blog you want to analyze.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Basic,” click Google Analytics Property ID.
- Enter your Analytics tracking ID.
- Click Save.
What are shopping campaigns?
A Shopping campaign is a campaign type that helps promote your products by giving users detailed product information before they even click your ad. Ads in Shopping campaigns show users a photo of your product, plus a title, price, store name, and more.