On Your WordPress.com Site Copy the measurement ID and go to Tools → Marketing → Traffic in your WordPress.com settings. Head to My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic and scroll down until you find the Google Analytics section.
How do I add Google Analytics to my WordPress blog?
You can also take a look at the written steps to learn how to set up Google Analytics without a plugin in WordPress.
- Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code. Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php File.
Can you add Google Analytics to free WordPress blog?
To connect Google Analytics to your WordPress site, you can use one of the following ways: Manually connect Google Analytics and WordPress by adding code directly to your theme. Integrate Google Analytics and WordPress using Google Tag Manager (easy with a plugin such as Google Tag Manager WordPress).
How do I add Google Analytics to my blog 2020?
Step 2: Add Analytics tracking to Blogger
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select the blog you want to analyze.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Basic,” click Google Analytics Property ID.
- Enter your Analytics tracking ID. Make sure you enter the ID in this format: UA-XXXXX-XX.
- Click Save.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I enable Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I add Google Analytics code to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I set up Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do you check if Google Analytics is installed on a site?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).