First, log in to Google Analytics and choose your property and view. Then, go to any report you want to share. If you want, you can choose a date range and compare it to the previous period or the same period last year. Click Apply to filter the data.
How do I pull a report from Google Analytics?
Create a Custom Report
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click Customization > Custom Reports > +New Custom Report.
- Enter a Title.
- (Optional) Click +add report tab.
- Select a report type: Explorer, Flat Table, Map Overlay, or Funnel.
- Define your dimension and metrics.
How do I automatically report reports in Google Analytics?
Once on your main Dashboard screen, click the small “email” button right above the main chart. 3. When the “set up email” page loads you’ll see two tabs – select the “schedule” tab to create a recurring report.
How do I get my Google Analytics monthly report?
How to receive the report
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, then click User settings.
- Select Performance Suggestions and Updates. (Clear the checkbox if you want to stop receiving the Monthly Performance report.)
How do I see scheduled reports in Google Analytics?
In the view, column scroll down to the Personal Tools & Assets sections and click Scheduled Emails. You should see a list of your current schedule email reports. To edit or change your automated analytics email report, click the link in the subject column. This will open a form to change the settings of your report.
How do I download a report?
Download a report
- View or edit the report you want to download.
- Apply any refinements available in the report, such as filter controls, date range controls, or data controls.
- In the upper right, click Share, then click Download.
- Configure the download options.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
How do I download all data from Google Analytics?
Export data from Google Analytics – the available options
- You select the GA report you want to export.
- Then you click the “Export” button and choose the desired format.
- A few moments later, your GA data will be downloaded to your device.
How do I download a day wise report from Google Analytics?
Export and share reports
- Open the report you’d like to export. Analytics exports the report as it is currently displayed on your screen, so make sure that you’ve applied your desired date range and report settings.
- Click Export (across from the report title).
- Select one of the export formats: CSV. TSV. TSV for Excel.
How do I change the start week in Google Analytics?
According to Google Analytics, day 1 is Monday. You can change the number to have your results start on any day of the week. When you’re done selecting the date range, just click “Refresh Data” on the top right-hand side of the screen and watch the magic happen!
How do I schedule a Google report?
Schedule your report
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- While creating a report or editing an existing report, go to the Editors and scheduling section.
- In the Schedule section, select Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Select a date range, then click Apply.
- (optional) Choose whether to share report results with others.
How do I schedule a Google Studio data report?
How to Schedule Email Delivery of Reports in Data Studio
- Click to Share and Schedule. In either the View or Edit mode in your report, click the dropdown arrow in the Share button and select “Schedule email delivery”:
- Configure schedule settings.
- Save the schedule.
- Edit or delete schedule.
What can Google Analytics report on?
The 6 Most Important Reports in Google Analytics
- 1.) Mobile Overview Report. Audience > Mobile > Overview.
- 2.) Channels Report. Acquisition > All Traffic > Channels.
- 3.) Navigation Summary. Behavior > Site Content > All Pages > Navigation Tab.
- 4.) Landing Pages Report.
- 5.) Site Speed Overview Report.
- 6.) Goal Overview Report.