How to Claim Your Squarespace Website on Pinterest
- Login to your Pinterest account and click on the row of three dots in the far upper righthand corner of the page.
- Click Settings > Claim.
- Enter the URL of your website and click Claim.
- Select Add HTML Tag in the window that pops up and click Next.
- Copy the HTML tag.
How do I add Pinterest feed to squarespace?
Web Design Tutorial
- The first step is to make sure you’re logged in to your Pinterest business site.
- There you’ll see the Widget Builder menu.
- Customize the board to your profile.
- Go to the page in your Squarespace site where you’d like your Pinterest feed to show up.
How do I link my Pinterest to squarespace catalog?
Let’s Get You Verified!
- Step 1 – Claim your website.
- Step 2 – Connect your product catalog to Pinterest.
- Step 3 – Install the Pinterest base code on every page of your website.
- Step 4 – Add Pinterest tracking event code for product viewed.
- Step 4.1 – Activate developer mode on Squarespace.
- Step 4.2 – Edit the site template.
How do I add HTML tags to squarespace?
Add Custom HTML to Squarespace website
- Select a page you want to Edit.
- Click on “+” sign OR click on the line bubble to add a Block.
- Choose the Code block underneath the More section.
- Remove the default code Squarespace puts into its Code block.
- Insert the HTML code you want to add.
- Click the Apply button.
Should I claim my website on Pinterest?
Why you should claim your website If you claim your website, Pinterest will prominently display your full website URL at the top of your Pinterest profile and will let other pinners learn more about the people and businesses they’re following.
How do I link Pinterest to my catalog?
- Navigate to Catalogs (catalogs.pinterest.com)
- Click “Get Started”
- Click “Add data source”.
- Select the file format— CSV, TSV, or XML.
- Select “My data source is password-protected” if your data source requires credentials, and input credentials.
- Click “Create Pins”.
How do I enable rich pins on squarespace?
Squarespace has had Rich Pins enabled by default since May 2015. So to enable your rich pins, just go to Pinterest Rich Pins Validator, paste in the URL of one of your blog posts (it’s important! – the main URL of your site – your home page won’t work!), hit the button and you’re done!
How do I add an HTML tag to Pinterest?
Add an HTML tag to your website
- Log into your Pinterest business account.
- Click the directional chevron down icon in the top-right corner to open your menu.
- Select Settings.
- Click Claim from the left-side navigation.
- Click Claim next to websites.
- Click the text in the box below Add HTML tag to copy it.
- Click Continue.
How do I claim my Pinterest page?
Getting the meta tag to claim a website in Pinterest
- Login to your Pinterest account on a desktop browser.
- Go to settings (in the dropdown menu under your profile picture)
- Scroll down to the Claim Website section, enter your website URL and click on Claim Website.
How do I claim my WordPress website on Pinterest?
Another way to claim your website is by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner and selecting the ‘Settings’ option. Then head over to the ‘Claim’ section in the left menu. To get the credit for your content on Pinterest, click the ‘Claim’ button for Websites.