- Send file now. To send a file immediately to recipients via email:
- Send file on schedule. To send a file on a recurring schedule to recipients via email:
- Scheduled Projects manager. Scheduled Analysis Workspace projects can be managed under Analytics > Components > Scheduled Projects.
How do I create a new project in Adobe Analytics?
When you first go to Analytics > Workspace, the page lists all the projects you own or have been shared to you. This is also the landing page for Adobe Analytics, unless you have previously set a custom landing page. Click this link to start a new project from scratch or from a template created for you.
How do I schedule a report builder?
You can create multiple schedules for a report. Procedure
- In the banner, click Reports, and click a report name to run it.
- Near the upper right of the report results, click Schedule.
- Enter a name, description, and any tags.
- Add owners.
- Set the frequency and dates.
- Choose an export format.
How do I stop a scheduled report in Adobe Analytics?
Where can I go to manage or delete scheduled reports? You can manage all currently scheduled Workspace Projects via the Scheduled projects manager (Analytics > Components > Scheduled Projects).
How do I save an Adobe analytics project?
To save your changes to a project, go to the Workspace Project menu. Workspace also auto-saves projects in certain cases.
How do I schedule a marketing cloud report?
Yes, all standard Marketing Cloud Analytics Builder reports can be scheduled to run at specified dates and times. After a report is saved, click the schedule icon. Scheduling options include start date and time, time zone, and the options to run once, hourly, daily, weekdays, weekly, or monthly.
What can Adobe Analytics do?
Adobe Analytics is a Leader in The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Analytics 2017 because we help you integrate data from virtually any channel, including web, mobile, video, IoT, app, social, and more. Then, you can analyze that data in real time to understand your customers on a whole new level.
How do I share a report in Adobe Analytics?
Click Analytics > Components > All components > Dashboards. Share a dashboard
- In the Dashboard Manager, locate the dashboard, then enable Shared.
- Click Push To Users.
- On the Push Dashboard page, select the target users or click Check All.
- Click Save.
How do I create an Adobe analytics dashboard?
Create a dashboard
- Go to Analytics > Components > Manage Dashboards.
- Click Add Dashboard.
- Type a name for the dashboard.
- Click 3 x 2 or 2 x 2 to specify how many reportlets you want on the dashboard page.
- Configure the dashboard page layout:
How do I extract data from Adobe Analytics?
Extract data from a report
- Run a report, then click More > Extract Data.
- Follow the steps in the Data Extract wizard.