Enable the Search Console Data Import in Google Analytics
- Go to your Google Analytics account.
- Go to Acquisition (left sidebar) > Search Console.
- Click the Set up Search Console data sharing button.
- Choose your Search Console account.
Can you access Google Search Console from Google Analytics?
Link Google Analytics to Search Console Once you have verified your website in GSC, it’s time to log into Google Analytics. Scroll down in Property Settings until you see Search Console. Click the button right below it that says Adjust Search Console. You will then have access to Search Console Settings.
How do you set up Google Search Console?
How to set-up a Search Console account
- Step 1: Sign in to Search Console With Your Google account. Note: You’ll need to have a Google account for this method to work when setting up Search Console.
- Step 2: Enter Your Website’s Domain (or URL-Prefix) to Add a Property.
- Step 3: Verify Your Website.
How does Google Analytics verify Google Search Console?
To verify ownership using a Google Analytics tag:
- Open Search Console using the same Google account that has edit access in Google Analytics.
- Read the requirements for this verification technique.
- Choose Google Analytics in the verification details page for your site and click Verify.
What is Google Analytics Search console?
The Search Console reports in Analytics provide information about the performance of your organic-search traffic. This combination of data helps you optimize your site for the most profitable traffic.
Is Google search console the same as Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is user-oriented, providing data related to those who visit and interact with your website. Google Search Console, on the other hand, is search-engine focused, providing tools and insights that can help site owners improve visibility and presence in the SERPs.
How do I verify domain with Google console?
In order to verify domain ownership, complete the following steps:
- Go to Google Search Console.
- Click ‘Add Property’.
- Choose Domain and enter your domain name:
- Click ‘Continue’, you’ll be redirected to the next step.
- Copy the domain verification TXT record you’ll get:
- Log into your hosting.