To share a custom report template, select the right website in your Analytics account. Navigate to Customization » Custom Reports. Click the Actions dropdown menu, and then click Share. To share a template link, click Share template link and then click Share.
How do I share a custom report with another user?
How do I share custom reports with other users on my account?
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Click the Custom reports tab.
- Hi the Edit link for the custom report you want to share.
- Choose All under Share with.
- Click Save and close.
How do I send reports in Google Analytics?
To share a report:
- Open the report you’d like to share.
- Click Share (across from the report title).
- The email address you used as your login is listed in the From field.
- In the To field, enter a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Enter a subject, and select the attachment format and frequency.
How do I share a saved report?
Share Saved Reports in Google Analytics And to share a saved report, go to Customization » Saved Reports and then select the report you want to share. Next, click the Share option on the top right corner. A new window will popup on your screen. Here you can enter the details for sharing your saved reports.
How do I share my Analytics data?
- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
When you share a link to a custom report you share the data in the report?
When you share a Custom Report, only the configuration information is shared. Your data remains private.
What is custom report Google Analytics?
A Custom Report is a report that you create. You pick the dimensions (City and Browser, for example) and metrics (Sessions, Pageviews, and Bounce Rate, for example) and decide how they should be displayed. You must specify at least one dimension and one metric.
Can Google Analytics automatically send reports?
But Google Analytics email reports will help simplify your days. Just set up email reports once and automatically get daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports delivered straight to your inbox.
How do I schedule Google Analytics reports?
Once on your main Dashboard screen, click the small “email” button right above the main chart. 3. When the “set up email” page loads you’ll see two tabs – select the “schedule” tab to create a recurring report.
How do I save a custom report in Google Analytics?
Navigate to your view. Open Reports, and find one that you regularly access from either CUSTOMIZATION or one of the other report categories. Configure the report (e.g., apply a segment, change the dimensions and metrics, etc.). From the action bar above the report, click SAVE.
How do I share a report link in Google Analytics?
To share one of your custom reports, open the Customization section of your account, click on the Actions button for the report and select Share. A modal window will open where you can select “ Share template link.” Click the “Share” button, and you will get a URL to share with your colleague.
How do I share a view in Google Analytics?
Share and delete assets from a view
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view from which you want to share assets.
- In the VIEW column, click Share Assets.
- Select the assets you want to share or delete.
- Click Share or Delete.
How do you share data?
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Some phones can share Wi-Fi connection by tethering. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
What is Personalise using shared data?
Apps on your device can share data to a personalization index that’s stored on your device. Google apps, like Google Search and Assistant, can use this index to give you better recommendations and suggestions. You can choose which app data in the index is used to personalize your experience in Google apps.