As for sharing saved Google Analytics reports, navigate to Customization » Saved Reports, and pick the report you want to share. Then click on the Share option. You’ll see a new screen popup. Now enter the email addresses of the people with whom you want to share the report.
How do I share a saved report?
Share Saved Reports in Google Analytics And to share a saved report, go to Customization » Saved Reports and then select the report you want to share. Next, click the Share option on the top right corner. A new window will popup on your screen. Here you can enter the details for sharing your saved reports.
How do I present a Google Analytics report?
Create a Custom Report
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click Customization > Custom Reports > +New Custom Report.
- Enter a Title.
- (Optional) Click +add report tab.
- Select a report type: Explorer, Flat Table, Map Overlay, or Funnel.
- Define your dimension and metrics.
How do I share my Google Analytics view?
To share or delete multiple assets at the same time:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view from which you want to share assets.
- In the VIEW column, click Share Assets.
- Select the assets you want to share or delete.
- Click Share or Delete.
How do I view saved reports in Google Analytics?
Sign in to Google Analytics.. Navigate to your view. Open Reports, and find one that you regularly access from either CUSTOMIZATION or one of the other report categories. Configure the report (e.g., apply a segment, change the dimensions and metrics, etc.).
How do I schedule a report in Google Analytics?
Watch the tutorial below to see step-by-step instructions on how to set up recurring Google Analytics email reports. It only takes about 2 minutes to set up and can save you tons of time and energy going forward.
How do I export a Google Analytics report?
Export a report
- Open the report you’d like to export. Analytics exports the report as it is currently displayed on your screen, so make sure that you’ve applied your desired date range and report settings.
- Click Export (across from the report title).
- Select one of the export formats: CSV. TSV. TSV for Excel. Excel (XLSX)
What can Google Analytics report on?
The 6 Most Important Reports in Google Analytics
- 1.) Mobile Overview Report. Audience > Mobile > Overview.
- 2.) Channels Report. Acquisition > All Traffic > Channels.
- 3.) Navigation Summary. Behavior > Site Content > All Pages > Navigation Tab.
- 4.) Landing Pages Report.
- 5.) Site Speed Overview Report.
- 6.) Goal Overview Report.
How do I share my Google Analytics data?
Sign in to Google Analytics. Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view. In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management. In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I give someone access to my Google Drive?
Choose who to share with
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Under “People,” type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow.
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
Where is admin in Google Analytics?
The Admin page gives you access to the Analytics administrative features. Click Admin on the left to open the page. The Admin page for a Google Analytics 4 property has different options than the Admin page for a Universal Analytics property.
How do I extract raw data from Google Analytics?
Currently there are four ways to get raw data from google analytics.
- GA Premium.
- Parallel Tracking.
- Custom Solution using Google Analytics Data Export API.
How do I view Google reports?
Click the reporting icon, then click Reports. All saved reports are listed by default. To see the only the reports that you created, click the 3-dot icon in the area under “Reports,” then click Show your reports only. Find the report you want to view, then click the title to open it.