You’ll need to connect your ActiveCampaign account using the same API URL and API Key we used in the previous step. Next, you’ll need your Event Key and Event Account ID from ActiveCampaign. You can find those by going to Settings > Tracking. Within the Event Tracking section, you’ll see your Event Key.
Does ActiveCampaign integrate with Google Analytics?
Integrate Google Analytics with ActiveCampaign Google Analytics provides key insights that help drive the evolution of your websites and products. Using Google Analytics with ActiveCampaign will let you see your email results within Analytics by tracking all of your link clicks.
How does Google Analytics connect to ActiveCampaign?
To add a webhook in ActiveCampaign, navigate to your Automations section, add or edit an automation, and create a new “Webhook” action. Send a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.
How do I add Google Analytics to ActiveCampaign?
To add your Google Analytics tracking ID to your page:
- From the “Pages” section in your ActiveCampagin account, hover over the page you want to add analytics to and click “View Page Settings.”
- There will be two fields under “Custom Code”: and.
- Click the “Save” button when finished.
How do I check ActiveCampaign tracking?
Site tracking shows you which pages on your website were visited by known contacts. To use this feature, you need to whitelist your URL on the Settings>Tracking page in your ActiveCampaign account. We then provide you with a small snippet of tracking code.
How do I track links in an ActiveCampaign?
By default, link tracking is enabled for all campaigns and automation emails that include links.
- After you finish designing an email, click “Next” to go to the Campaign Summary page.
- On the Campaign Summary page, you will see an “Options” section.
- Click the toggle next to Link Tracking to the “On” position.
How do I use ActiveCampaign pages?
How to create a landing page in ActiveCampaign
- Create your landing page.
- Customize your landing page’s design.
- Add a form to your landing page.
- Publish your landing page or save it as a template.
- Add tracking and analytics code to your landing page.
- Set meta information for your landing page.
- Share your landing page.
What is event tracking in ActiveCampaign?
Event Tracking is a flexible feature that allows you to collect data on a wide variety of contact behavior. You can create an event for any activity on your website or app and assign it a value. Event tracking with the PHP API wrapper is one of many ways to send event tracking data to your ActiveCampaign account.
How do I create a form in ActiveCampaign?
Forms are created in the Forms section of your ActiveCampaign account.
- Click “Site” on the left menu of your account.
- Click the “Forms” option on the Site menu.
- If this is the first time you’re creating a form, a “Create a form” modal window will appear.
Can you use ActiveCampaign as a CRM?
Clicking on the “Deals” tab in ActiveCampaign takes you to our comprehensive CRM, a feature exclusive to our Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans. You can use it to automate and manage your sales processes.
How do I segment a list in ActiveCampaign?
How to create a segment with advanced search
- From the Contacts Overview page, click the “Search contacts” field then click “Advanced Search.”
- The segment builder will appear at the top of the page.
- Click any category listed to display its conditions, then select the desired search condition by clicking it.
What is attribution in active campaign?
Attribution helps you measure marketing activities that had an impact on getting a contact to achieve a desired business objective. With Attribution, you can measure the conversions and touchpoints that led to a conversion.
How do I whitelist in ActiveCampaign?
Click “Settings,” then click “View all Outlook settings.” Navigate to Junk email. Next, go to “Safe senders and domains” and add the domain or specific email address that you would like to receive emails from. Then save your settings.