YouTube analytics basics
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Point to your video and select Analytics. You can also view your latest video performance from the channel dashboard. Click a video title or thumbnail.
How do I see YouTube videos in Analytics?
View analytics for specific videos
- Open the YouTube Studio app.
- Tap Menu. Videos and select the video you’d like to see data for.
- In the Analytics section, tap View more.
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the tabs. Click below to see what data each section shows:
How do I see YouTube analytics in Google Analytics?
In YouTube, open your channel settings and click the View Additional Features link. When Creator Studio opens, click Channel and then Advanced in the left-hand sidebar. Scroll down to the bottom of the Advanced screen and paste the copied ID into the Google Analytics Property Tracking ID field.
How do I get YouTube data analysis?
Export data for a channel or video
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Analytics.
- Find the report you’d like to download and click SEE MORE.
- Make any adjustments you’d like to the report.
- At the top, select Export current view.
- Choose your preferred file format.
What data is available in YouTube Analytics?
YouTube Analytics in advanced mode lets you see more specific data about your channels, assets, and audience. You can also compare content performance metrics and export your data.
How do I see YouTube stats?
In order to view your YouTube Analytics, sign in to your YouTube account and go to your Creator Studio. From there, click into the Analytics tab in the menu on the left of your screen. In order to check which of your videos are performing the best, click on Watch time under Watch time reports.
Can you see YouTube viewers?
Can you see who viewed your YouTube videos? Unfortunately, views on a YouTube video aren’t like views on your Instagram story — you can’t see what users are watching your videos. The analytics provided by YouTube also include information like users’ watch time, traffic sources, and how many people have shared it.
Can you track YouTube in Google Analytics?
Google Analytics will no longer gather new data from YouTube channel pages after deprecating the connection between the two services. Google Analytics stopped collecting data from YouTube channel pages on February 1, 2021. Historical data will remain accessible but new data will not be tracked.
How do I add YouTube analytics to data studio?
How to connect to YouTube Analytics
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- In the top left, click.
- Select the YouTube Analytics connector.
- If prompted to grant Data Studio access to your account, click AUTHORIZE.
- Select a connection option (described below) and provide your connection details.
- In the upper right, click CONNECT.
What do YouTube analytics show?
Every channel owner and manager on YouTube should have access to the YouTube Analytics reports, which measures watch time, tracks the gender and geographic distribution of a channel’s viewers, where they discover videos, which devices they’re consuming content on, and much more.
How do I see YouTube analytics on mobile?
If you don’t already have it on your phone, download the appropriate version for iPhone or Android.
- Open YouTube Studio and sign in to your account.
- You’ll see a few summary metrics on the main dashboard.
- Toggle between Overview, Reach, Engagement, and Audience, depending on the information you’re looking for.
What is YouTube data analysis?
Your YouTube Analytics Data can help you know more about the videos that generate channel subscribers. You can use that analysis to create your next videos to get more subscribers. The data will tell you the number of subscribers you gained or lost and what is the average time of the video, etc.
What is YouTube Analytics API?
The YouTube Analytics API enables you to generate custom reports containing YouTube Analytics data. The API supports reports for channels and for content owners. As such, the dimensions you choose for a report determine how YouTube calculates the values for the metrics in that report.
Can you see other Youtubers Analytics?
YouTube analytics for other channels will show, in the right column: subscribers count, total count of likes and dislikes, views count, engagement indicators (ER, ERday, ERview). The posts feed may be sorted by required parameter: likes, comments, views, dislikes, ER, date.
How do I see unique views on YouTube?
To access the feature, visit the YouTube Insights page for the video in question and click ‘Show Unique Users’ under the ‘Views’ tab. A yellow line depicting unique views will appear alongside the standard green line showing absolute views, allowing you to easily gauge how many repeat hits you have.