What data can Google Analytics not collect?
What you can’t do with Google Analytics?
- It cannot track individual user: prohibited by google.
- Process historical data.
- Tell you what the user did on facebook other social networks.
- If the user visited your competitor’s website.
- When a user deletes his browser cookies.
What does Google Analytics prohibit collecting?
Google Analytics doesn’t allow collecting personally identifiable information (PII). Personally identifiable information (PII) is any data you can potentially use to identify a particular person. The prohibition to send personally identifiable information (PII) is mentioned in terms of Service of Google Analytics.
What type of data does Google Analytics terms of service prohibit you from collecting?
The Analytics terms of service, which all Analytics customers must adhere to, prohibits sending personally identifiable information (PII) to Analytics (such as names, social security numbers, email addresses, or any similar data), or data that permanently identifies a particular device (such as a mobile phone’s unique
What are the limitations of Google Analytics?
Limitations of Google Analytics
- Accuracy. For many reasons, Google cannot track everything that happens on a web site so any numbers shown on reports should be treated as approximations.
- Missing information.
- Unwanted information.
- Some tracking needs setting up.
What type of data does Google Analytics provide?
Google Analytics includes features that can help users identify trends and patterns in how visitors engage with their websites. Features enable data collection, analysis, monitoring, visualization, reporting and integration with other applications.
What kind of data is Google Analytics able to track?
Google Analytics can track just 4 types of metrics as a goal i.e Pages/Session, Event, Destination, Duration. The Lifetime Value report lets you understand how valuable different users are to your business based on lifetime performance. This is not just a number but a complete metric.
What data does Google Analytics prohibit collecting Clickminded?
Personally identifiable information
- Personally identifiable information.
- Product SKU(s)
- Billing city.
- Purchase amount.
What would prevent data from appearing in a custom report?
Answer: A filter that filters out all data.
What action regarding the collected data Cannot you perform with the filters?
Explanation: Filters cannot be performed to include shopping preferences, customers’ intent and other non-metrics and non-dimensional data.
Is Google Analytics personal data?
Does Google Analytics store personal data? Yes, various data that Google Analytics cookies can collect from your end-users through your website, such as IP addresses, unique IDs and ClientIDs – is data that either directly or in combination with other data can identify an individual.
What data does Google Analytics collect by default?
By default, this Google Analytics hit captures data like:
- Page Information. URL – the URL of the page the user is viewing.
- Browser Information. Browser name – the browser the user is using.
- User Information. Location – this is derived from the IP address where the hit originated.
Which would prevent data from appearing in a custom report quizlet?
Which would prevent data from appearing in a Custom Report? A filter that filters out all data; dimensions and metrics of different scoppes.
What are the pros and cons of Google Analytics?
Pros and Cons
- Very in-depth platform to track a multitude of website analytics.
- Easy to understand metrics to allow informed decisions.
- Great for making reports to present to people.
- Easy to collaborate with multiple users if needed.
- Has a ton of integrations with other marketing products.
Why is Google Analytics not enough?
The reason for this comes from the fact that Google has had to build and tack on new functionalities like funnels to a core model that doesn’t support that sort of analysis. As such, GA is unable to have its funnel module talk to its existing events module.
What are the benefits of Google Analytics?
Google Analytics Benefits
- Track Online Traffic.
- Understand User Behavior.
- Offline to Online Tracking.
- Data Reports And Customization.
- Improve Online Advertising With Marketing Analytics.
- Improve Search Engine Optimization And Content Marketing.
- Google Analytics Conversion Tracking.
- Find Your Target Audience.