Set up Google Analytics Google Analytics can be enabled from Enfold Theme Options Google Services Google Analytics Google Analytics Tracking Code.
Where should the Google Analytics code be pasted?
According to Google: “The code should be added near the top of the <head> tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.”
How do I install Google Analytics tracking code?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I add Google Analytics code to my header?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing </head> tag.
Where do I find my Google Analytics UA code?
First, sign in to Google Analytics. The fastest way to find the UA code for each property, is to click “All Accounts” at the top of the screen to activate the dropdown menu, then locate the account and in the middle column and you will see the UA number below the Property (see screenshot).
How do I find the Google Analytics code on my website?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
Where do you put the tracking code?
1Obtain your tracking code in your marketing automation tool. 2Locate your global footer in your content management system. 3When you have found your tracking code and located your global footer, copy and paste your tracking code into the footer.
Where is the tracking ID found for a property?
In a Universal Analytics property, the tracking ID is located on the “Property Settings” page. To access it, go to Admin and from the Property column, click on “Property Settings”. You can also get the property ID from the “Tracking Code” page located in Admin -> Property Column -> Tracking Info -> Tracking Code.
Where should Analytics tracking code be placed in HTML?
Answer: Just before the closing </body> tag of your website.
Should Google Analytics code go in header or footer?
Want to know where should you put your Google Analytics code? While it’s safe to put your code in the header or footer, Google recommends you to add your code to your WordPress header.
How do I add Google Analytics code to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
How do I add Google Analytics code to cPanel?
How to Install the Google Analytics Code Into Your Website
- 2) Sign into your cPanel account.
- 4) Go to your public_html folder.
- 5) Find and select the page that you wish to track.
- 6) With the file selected, click Edit.
- 7) Paste your Google Analytics code on the lines before </body>
- 8 ) Click Save Changes.
What is UA in Google Analytics?
Universal Analytics is a version of Google Analytics that set a new standard for how user data is collected and organized. Both Google Analytics (GA) and Universal Analytics (UA) are available to users.
What is a Google UA code?
The tracking ID is a string like UA- 000000- 2. It must be included in your tracking code to tell Analytics which account and property to send data to.
How do I create a UA property in Google Analytics?
When you go to the Admin section of any Google Analytics property, click Create Property button. Enter your property name, choose the time zone, currency, and then click Show advanced options. After a new section appears, you need to click a toggle button next to a Create a Universal Analytics property.