To access your Google+ Dashboard, go to your Google+ business page and select My Business from the left navigation menu. Upon hover, the left menu will appear. You’ll end up on your Google+ Dashboard. Scroll down and you’ll see each option—Insights, Google Analytics, Reviews (if applicable) and YouTube channel.
Where do I find Google Analytics data?
Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
How do I see Google Analytics results?
Just click on Google Analytics on the left menu, and access your account.
- Select “View report” next to your website profile.
- You can view the Google Analytics Dashboard.
- Click on Campaigns, then select a specific campaign, if you are monitoring more than one.
How do I get Google Analytics insights?
Tap the Intelligence icon in the upper right.
- Ask questions and get insights in the Analytics app.
- Intelligence button at the top right of the Audience Overview report.
- Insights cards list and open Insights card.
- Insights-card overflow menu options.
- Question entry field.
- List of auto-complete options.
- Answer to a question.
How do I check my website analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I request access to Google Analytics?
If you receive a link to Analytics data, for example, to a report or dashboard, and you don’t have access to the account, you can request access. When you click the link, then click Request access to send an email request to administrators of the Analytics account.
How do I check my TikTok Analytics?
How to check your TikTok analytics
- Open the TikTok app.
- Press the Me button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to Manage account > Switch to Pro Account.
- Select Creator or Business, both of which will have access to analytics.
How do I use Google Analytics?
How to Use Google Analytics
- Create a Google Analytics account.
- Add the name, URL, and industry of the website you want to track.
- Add a view to your property.
- Add your tracking code directly after the head tag of your site.
- Visit your GA portal and verify the code is working.
How do I use Google Insights?
Use cases for Google Insights include:
- Determine what keywords you should optimize for in the future.
- Understand what content you need to be creating.
- Identity where people are searching for a keyword by country or city.
- Find related content for a keyword.
- Research how a particular keyword is going to perform in the future.
How do I find analytics in WordPress?
First, you can get a quick overview of your analytics in the WordPress Dashboard. Here you can see the number of sessions, pageviews, bounce rate, top posts and pages, and more. If you want more detailed reports of your WordPress stats, you can go to Insights » Reports from the WordPress dashboard.
Can I see Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
Which version of Google Analytics do I have?