Step 2 | Add your Google Analytics property to your Wix site
- Go to Marketing Integrations on your site’s dashboard.
- Click Connect under Google Analytics.
- Click Connect Google Analytics at the top right.
- Paste your Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID or Universal Analytics Tracking ID in the pop-up.
Can I use Google Analytics on a Wix website?
It is not possible to use Google Analytics with a free Wix site. This is because Google Analytics requires that you have your own URL (e.g. www.mystunningwebsite.com). This service is therefore only available to users who have upgraded their site to a Premium Plan that includes connecting a domain.
How do I activate Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I add a tracking ID to Wix?
To add a single tracking number to an order:
- Go to the Store Orders tab in your site’s dashboard.
- Click the relevant order.
- Click Add Tracking No.
- Enter the tracking number.
- Click the Shipping Carrier drop-down and select an option:
How do I connect my Wix website to Google?
Verifying Your Site With Google Search Console
- Step 1 | Retrieve Your Meta Tag From Google. Go to Google Search Console.
- Step 2 | Enter Your Meta Tag to Your Wix Site. Go to SEO Tools in your Wix site dashboard.
- Step 3 | Complete Site Verification on Google. Return to Google Search Console, and click Verify.
How do I set up Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I know if Google Analytics is working Wix?
You can check that your Google Analytics code is working by viewing the Real-time report in your Google Analytics dashboard while your Wix site is open on your computer. To view the Real-Time report: Open your Google Analytics dashboard. Click Real-time on the left.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How do I add Google tracking ID to my website?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
What is the difference between Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4?
Analytics creates a single user journey from all the data that is associated with the same user ID. Unlike Universal Analytics, a Google Analytics 4 property incorporates User ID natively across all reporting, analysis and insights and does not require a separate User-ID reporting view.
What is Google Analytics ID?
Google Analytics’ tracking code (or ID) is a unique identifier that allows Google Analytics to collect data when inserted into a website. This data includes the time users spend on a webpage, search terms used, and how they came to the site. You’ll then need to set up a property to link the website with your account.
Should I connect my Wix site to Google?
Connecting your site to Google in the Wix SEO Wiz helps Google verify your site and identify you as the owner of your site. Your site is crawled by Google faster and is more likely to rank higher in Google search results.