- Sign in to your Google Ads manager account.
- Click the tools menu.
- Under “Setup”, click Linked accounts.
- Under “Google Analytics (UA)” or “Google Analytics (GA4) and Firebase”, click Details.
- Click Link next to the property you want to link to your Google Ads manager account.
How do I give someone access to my MCC account?
To grant access to an MCC as an advertiser, you need to:
- Send them your customer ID number (you can see this in the top right had corner of your account)
- They will send you a request to link using your customer ID number.
- You grant them access and they’ll be able to access the account via their MCC.
How do I add a client to my Google Analytics account?
Client Already has a Google Analytics Account
- Login in to your Google Analytics Account here: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- Click Admin (at the bottom)
- Click Account User Management.
- Click the blue + symbol (top right of the screen)
- Click Add Users.
- Enter the email address you want to use for access.
How do I give someone access to my Google Analytics dashboard?
Sign in to Google Analytics. Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view. In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management. In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I access a client’s Google Analytics account?
Gaining Access to Client Accounts
- Clicking ‘Admin’ at the top right of the Google Analytics interface.
- Clicking into the profile that they want to give you access to.
- Clicking the Users tab.
- Clicking the ‘+ New User’ button.
How do I add someone to my Google account?
Creating New User Accounts
- Click Administration > User Accounts.
- Type the user’s user name in the Username field.
- Type the user’s email address in the Email Address field.
- Type the user’s password in the Password field.
- Type the password again in the Re-enter the Password field.
- Select an account type.
How do I make someone an admin on Google Ads?
How to grant access
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the upper right corner of your account, click the tools icon.
- Click the plus button.
- Select an access level for your invitee, then enter their email address.
- Click Send invitation.
How do I add a website to my Google Analytics account?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
Can you have multiple Google Analytics accounts?
If you are using Analytics to track a single website, account organization is simple: you will have one account for your website. For setting up Analytics accounts to manage multiple websites, keep in mind the following: Each Analytics account can have up to 100 properties and each property can have up to 25 views.
How do I share my Google Analytics view?
Share and delete assets from a view
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view from which you want to share assets.
- In the VIEW column, click Share Assets.
- Select the assets you want to share or delete.
- Click Share or Delete.
How do I give someone access to my Google Drive?
Choose who to share with
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Under “People,” type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow.
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
How do I share a link in Google Analytics?
To share one of your custom reports, open the Customization section of your account, click on the Actions button for the report and select Share. A modal window will open where you can select “ Share template link.” Click the “Share” button, and you will get a URL to share with your colleague.
Can you access Google Analytics without a Gmail account?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
How do I see Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.