‘Sync’ your iPhone to iTunes, rather than just performing a ‘Back Up’. In the ‘Back Up’ window of iTunes, make sure the ‘This Computer’ is checked. If not, check it, then in the lower right of the screen hit ‘Apply’, then ‘Sync’. That should clear out all the ‘Analytics Data’.
Can you delete Analytics data on iPhone?
While you’ re not able to delete any analytic data, you are able to turn it off within Settings > Privacy > Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data.
What is Analytics data on my iPhone?
iPhone Analytics may include details about hardware and operating system specifications, performance statistics, and data about how you use your devices and applications. To do so, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services and tap to turn off iPhone Analytics.
How do I clear data usage on my iPhone?
To reset these statistics, go to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Mobile Data, and tap Reset Statistics.
How do I do a deep clean on my iPhone?
Follow these guidelines for cleaning:
- Unplug all cables and turn off your iPhone.
- Use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth—for example, a lens cloth.
- If material is still present, use a soft, lint-free cloth with warm soapy water.
- Avoid getting moisture in openings.
- Don’t use cleaning products or compressed air.
Can you delete diagnostics and usage?
To help us improve Android, you can let your device send us information about how you use it and how it’s working. If you have additional Web & App Activity turned on, this info may be stored with your account. If so, you can see and delete it in My Activity.
How do I delete Analytics data?
Delete an Analytics account
- Remove the Analytics tracking code from all your web pages or from your app.
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, use the menu to select the account you want to delete.
- In the ACCOUNT column, click Account Settings.
- Click Move to Trash Can.
How do I turn off analytics?
How do I turn off analytics tracking?
- Select the More tab.
- Tap ‘Users’
- Tap ‘You’ (or your name if you have set it)
- Tap on the button next to ‘Share usage data’ to turn analytics tracking off.
How do I check my iPhone Analytics?
If you have iOS 10.3 or later, go to Settings > Privacy, scroll down and tap Analytics. Then tap Share iPhone & Watch Analytics. If you have iOS 10 to iOS 10.2, go to Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & Usage and select Automatically Send or Don’t Send.
How do you clear data usage?
On the Data Usage page, tap on “Data Warning & Limit ”. This will open additional settings. Once you are in the Data Warning & Limit page, tap on “App Data Usage Cycle“. You will be presented with a Usage cycle reset data pop up.
Does iPhone automatically reset data usage?
Does iPhone Cellular Data Usage Reset Automatically? No, iPhone Cellular Data Usage won’t reset automatically, tracking monthly cellular data usage is quite easy if you spare a few minutes to reset the stats. Hence, there is no setting or option available that permits the iPhone to reset data usage automatically.
How do I clear iPhone cache and other resources?
Follow the steps below to delete the cached Safari data on your iPhone.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone / iPad / iPod.
- Scroll down and tap on Safari.
- After you tap on the Safari entry, scroll all the way down and tap on Clear History and Website Data.
- Tap Clear History and data again to confirm.
Is there CCleaner for iPhone?
Unfortunately, CCleaner can’t be used on iOS devices, such as the Apple Watch, iPhone, and iPad, because of the sandboxing requirement that was introduced by Apple.
What is the best cleaner app for iPhone?
Best iPhone Cleaner Apps
- Smart Cleaner. Smart Cleaner is probably the most popular storage cleaner app for iPhone devices.
- Boost Cleaner.
- Clean Doctor.
- Clean My Storage.
- Phone Cleaner for iPhone, iPad.
- Phone Cleaner-Clean Storage.
- Gemini Photos.