To find traffic sources for a specific page, log into your Universal Google Analytics account (or jump to the GA4 instructions) and navigate to Behavior » Site Content. From there you can choose whether to view the traffic sources of all of your website’s pages, the landing pages, or the exit pages.
How do I track individual pages in Google Analytics?
To check traffic sources on specific pages:
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click ‘Behaviour -> Overview’.
- Click the page you want to analyze.
- Click the Secondary dimension drop down menu.
- Within the drop down menu, click Acquisition -> Source (or medium, depending if you want to see general or specific traffic sources).
Is it possible to measure how far someone scrolls on a page using Google Analytics?
Scroll Depth is a Google Analytics plugin that lets you measure how far users are scrolling. It monitors the 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% scroll points, sending a Google Analytics Event for each one. You can also track when specific elements on the page are scrolled into view.
Can you find unique users in Google Analytics?
How to Find the Unique Visitors. In Analytics, click on Audience in the top left of the page and then on Overview. The graph at the top will show users / unique visitors over the last 30 days.
Can you track unique users in Google Analytics?
Google Analytics does not report on unique users anymore. According to Google’s own definition: The ‘users’ metric includes both new and returning users. So if ‘users’ metric includes both new and returning users, then certainly the number of users can’t be equal to the number of unique users (or unique visitors).
What does users mean in Google Analytics?
In Google Analytics, a user is a visitor who has initiated a session on your website: the moment a person lands on any page of your site, they are identified as either a new or returning user. Google Analytics differentiates between new and returning users based on visitors’ browser cookies.
How do you find the behavior flow for a specific page?
Step1: login to your Google Analytics account and select the appropriate property and view.
- Step2: Navigate to Behavior >> Behavior Flow.
- Step3: Next to the landing page drop down is a gear icon, click on it.
- Step4: click on add an item link.
- Step5: in the expression field enter the url of the specific page.
What is the difference between user flow and behavior flow in Google Analytics?
Behavior flow reports focus on the content that keeps the user engaging. It also helps you identify the content with most potential issues. User flow reports compare volumes of traffic from different sources, showing the different marketing channels that are sending traffic to your site.
What is the difference between landing page and starting page?
Start Page – The pages from which visitors searched your site. Landing Page – The pages through which visitors entered your site.
How do I track scroll depth in Google Analytics?
Configuring the Scroll Trigger
- Click on New trigger and pick “Scroll Depth” as trigger type.
- In the next window, select if you want to track Vertical or Horizontal scroll.
- Next, select if you want to measure scrolling as percentages or pixels.
- Finally, enter the values of the marks you would like to track.