Important: It can take up to 24 hours for your data to show up in Analytics.
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select the blog you want to analyze.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Basic,” click Google Analytics Property ID.
- Enter your Analytics tracking ID.
- Click Save.
How do you create a Google Analytics account for a blog?
How to create a Google Analytics account
- Visit Google.com/analytics and either enter your existing Google account information or create a new account.
- Sign up to start using Google Analytics.
- Fill out information, then click Get Tracking ID.
- Keep the tracking code open for each of the next steps.
- Log into Blogger.
How do I track my blog on Google Analytics?
In Google Analytics, traffic is represented as pageviews: the number of times your individual blog posts have been viewed. There are a couple of ways to find pageview data in Google Analytics. If you navigate to Behavior > Site Content > All Pages, you’ll be able to see pageview data for every page on your site.
Do I need Google Analytics for my blog?
Most blogging platforms have built-in analytics (e.g. HubSpot) or a Google Analytics plug-in (e.g. WordPress) to track blog traffic and site visitors. Regardless of the blogging platform you’re using, we recommend that you check blog traffic with Google Analytics using the Google Analytics website.
How do I see my Blogger Stats?
Log in to Blogger and click the name of the blog you’d like to track. Click “More stats” next to Pageviews or click “Stats” in Blogger’s navigation menu on the left of the screen. Both options lead to the same Stats page.
How do I integrate Google Analytics into my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I create a new Google Analytics account?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
Are Blogger stats accurate?
We all know Blogger stats aren’t the most accurate. Considering there is no way of blocking bots and other fake views, your stats may end up looking a bit like this: This is a screenshot from my stats.
How do you Analyse a blog?
So, how do you begin analyzing your competitors’ blog?
- Step 1: Identify who your competitors are. You can break your competitors down to three categories:
- Step 2: Identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- Step 3: Validate and expand your blog post analysis using online tools.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I monitor traffic on my blog?
Most of the blogging platforms have built-in analytics (e.g., HubSpot) or a Google Analytics plug-in (e.g., WordPress) to track blog traffic and site visitors. Irrespective of the blogging platform you ‘re using, we recommend that you check Google Analytics blog traffic using the Google Analytics website.
How do I know if my blog is doing well?
How do you know if your blog is successful? 7 Metrics That Will Tell You If Your Blog Is Successful
- Page Views and Page Per View. The page view refers to the number of times visitors looked at your blog pages.
- Visits and Returning Visitors.
- Number of Shares on Social Media.
- Bounce Rate.
- Reader Comments.
How do you use Google Analytics?
Create a Google Analytics account. Add the name, URL, and industry of the website you want to track. Add a view to your property. Add your tracking code directly after the head tag of your site.
What is Blogger Stats?
First launched to Blogger in Draft back in July, Blogger Stats is a cool real-time stats service that’s fully integrated with Blogger; you don’t need to do anything to enable it for your blog. You can find the new Stats tab on your blog’s dashboard—go ahead and take it for a spin!
Can you see who views your blog on blogspot?
Click on the magnifying glass beside a reader on the Visitor Paths page, and you’ll see even more information about this particular reader, like how many times they’ve visited your blog before and how long they stayed on your blog for this visit.
How much do bloggers make per 1000 views?
1000 page views mean you are getting on an average 5 clicks per day. Therefore, 5 clicks per day = 150 clicks per month. So if the Cost-Per-Click os $0.20, then for 150 clicks it becomes $30 per month.