In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar. In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website Pages. Click the Choose a domain to edit its settings dropdown menu and select a domain. To add the tracking code to all HubSpot-hosted domains, select Default settings for all domains.
How do I add HubSpot tracking to my Website?
In the main navigation menu, navigate to Extensions > Templates > Templates.
- Click the name of your template and select index. php in the left sidebar menu.
- Paste the HubSpot tracking code directly above the </body> tag.
- Click Save.
How do I add a tracking ID to my Website?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do you insert Google Analytics tracking into your Website?
Google Analytics Tracking Code On the bottom left-hand side of the page, click Admin. From the left column titled Account, select an account from the dropdown menu. From the middle column titled Property, select a property from the dropdown menu. Under the Property column, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
Where do I put the analytic tracking code?
According to Google: “The code should be added near the top of the <head> tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.”
Does HubSpot have analytics?
With HubSpot, analytics are built into everything you do, right out of the box. With HubSpot’s integrated analytics, you’ll have all the data you need to make smarter, data-driven decisions that help you grow.
How does HubSpot website tracking work?
HubSpot tracks visitors using browser cookies. Every time a visitor lands on your website, HubSpot will check for an existing tracking cookie. If one does not exist, a cookie will be associated with that visitor and will log every page that person visits moving forward.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
What is Google Analytics for Websites?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
How do I add Google Analytics to my HTML website?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
What data is unable to track analytics?
Explanation: Google analytics is not able to track the customer’s lifetime value as a goal. Google Analytics can track just 4 types of metrics as a goal i.e Pages/Session, Event, Destination, Duration.