Navigate to the Dashboard menu, then select Home. You may add Google Analytics tracking code to the header.
How do I see Analytics in namecheap?
What website statistics software can I use?
- Log in to your cPanel > Logs section > Awstats menu:
- Once inside, different options in the navigation panel on your left will display all kinds of the website visiting information for different time intervals:
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to cPanel?
How to Install the Google Analytics Code Into Your Website
- 2) Sign into your cPanel account.
- 4) Go to your public_html folder.
- 5) Find and select the page that you wish to track.
- 6) With the file selected, click Edit.
- 7) Paste your Google Analytics code on the lines before
- 8 ) Click Save Changes.
How do I add Google Analytics code to my header?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing tag.
How do I add Google Analytics 4 to squarespace?
How to Add GA4 to a Site Already Using UA
- Visit Squarespace Settings > Advanced > External API Keys — if you see a UA number here, remove it (this integration uses analytics.
- Visit Google Analytics > Admin > Property column > click “GA4 Setup Assistant” and follow the prompts.
How do I get to cPanel from Namecheap?
Go to cPanel
- Sign in to your Namecheap account.
- Select the Hosting List menu from the bar on your left:
- You will be redirected to the Hosting Subscriptions page. Find the main domain for the hosting account you want to access and click the Go to cPanel button:
How do I add Google Analytics to my GoDaddy Cpanel?
Add Google Analytics to my site
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select Settings.
- Select Google Analytics.
Where do I put Google Analytics code in PHP?
Login to you Google Analytics account and navigate to “Admin” section. Analytics has three component for each site – Account –> Property –> View. Select the “Account” and then “Property” you wanted to implement PHP tag. Click on the “Tracking Code” option under “Tracking Info” section.
How do I add Google Analytics code?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Can you link Google Analytics to Squarespace?
Use our built-in integration to connect your site to Google Analytics for visitor tracking and other reporting. Note: This is a built-in integration with Google Analytics. If you use this option, you don’t need to add separate script code.
How do I find Google Analytics Squarespace?
To view your Squarespace analytics data, start from the Home menu, then click Analytics. From there, you can select individual Analytics panels to review data on different aspects of your site’s performance.