Add Google Analytics to my site
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select Settings.
- Select Google Analytics.
Can you use Google Analytics with GoDaddy website?
To connect your Google Analytics account to your GoDaddy website: Visit the GoDaddy products page, sign in, and then click on your website to open the dashboard. From the dashboard, click on the “Edit Website” button. Click on the “Settings” tab, and then scroll down and click on the “Google Analytics” tab.
How do I view my GoDaddy website analytics?
To view your site traffic statistics, in a browser go to https://myDomainName.com/plesk-stat/webstat, where myDomainName.com is your domain name (like coolexample.com). You’ll be prompted to log in with your Plesk username and password.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I add a tracking ID to GoDaddy?
Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder. Select Settings. Select Google Analytics. Copy your your Tracking ID code from your other tab and paste it here into the Tracking ID area.
How do I install Google Tag Manager on GoDaddy?
Let’s get started.
- Find the Google Analytics tracking code. From Admin, go to Property Settings, and then find the code:
- Set up a Google Tag Manager account. Sign up for a free Google Tag Manager account if you don’t already have one.
- Set up your first tag.
- Install Tag Manager Plugin.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
What is Google Analytics for Websites?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
Where do I find my Google Analytics ID?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I integrate Google Analytics into my WordPress website?
You can also take a look at the written steps to learn how to set up Google Analytics without a plugin in WordPress.
- Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code. Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php File.
How do I know if my website has Google Analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I add Google Analytics code to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.