Step 2 | Add your Google Analytics property to your Wix site
- Go to Marketing Integrations on your site’s dashboard.
- Click Connect under Google Analytics.
- Click Connect Google Analytics at the top right.
- Paste your Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID or Universal Analytics Tracking ID in the pop-up.
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to my Wix website?
Here’s how to use Google Analytics on your Wix website:
- Create a Google Analytics account.
- Fill in your site’s information and get a tracking ID.
- Click the Admin button at the bottom of the page and select Tracking Info.
- Click Tracking Code and copy your Tracking ID.
- Go to Marketing Integrations in your Wix account.
Can I use Google Analytics on a Wix website?
It is not possible to use Google Analytics with a free Wix site. This is because Google Analytics requires that you have your own URL (e.g. www.mystunningwebsite.com). This service is therefore only available to users who have upgraded their site to a Premium Plan that includes connecting a domain.
How do I add a tracking code to my Wix website?
- Go to Settings in your site’s dashboard.
- Click the Custom Code tab in the Advanced section.
- Click + Add Custom Code at the top right.
- Paste the code snippet in the text box.
- Enter a name for your code.
- Select an option under Add Code to Pages:
- Choose where to place your code under Place Code in:.
- Click Apply.
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to my website?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I anonymize my IP in Google Analytics?
To anonymize IP addresses in GTM, you need to adjust your Google Analytics Settings variable. Or you can do this directly in your Universal Analytics tag. In the GA settings variable, change your Fields to Set to “anonymizeIp,” and set your value to “true.” Note that this is the syntax for Universal Analytics.
How do I add Google console to Wix?
Verifying your domain with Google Search Console helps Google to identify you as the trustworthy owner of your site. Step 2 | Enter Your Meta Tag to Your Wix Site
- Go to SEO Tools in your Wix site dashboard.
- Click Site Verification.
- Click on Google Search Console to expand.
- Enter the meta tag.
- Click Save.
How do I know if Google Analytics is working Wix?
You can check that your Google Analytics code is working by viewing the Real-time report in your Google Analytics dashboard while your Wix site is open on your computer. To view the Real-Time report: Open your Google Analytics dashboard. Click Real-time on the left.
Is Wix Analytics free?
Is Wix Analytics free? Yes, all Wix users get Wix Analytics for their website. To duplicate and customize reports, or to create your own, you can upgrade to a Business VIP plan.
What is Wix SEO Wiz?
The Wix SEO Wiz is a step-by-step plan designed to help you improve your site’s SEO. It shows you how to boost your online presence by outlining weak points and giving you helpful tips to improve your site.
What is the difference between Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4?
Analytics creates a single user journey from all the data that is associated with the same user ID. Unlike Universal Analytics, a Google Analytics 4 property incorporates User ID natively across all reporting, analysis and insights and does not require a separate User-ID reporting view.
Should I use Google Analytics 4?
However, we highly recommend that you upgrade to Google Analytics 4. As mentioned above GA4 provides a much better data model than the current version of Google Analytics. You don’t have to use GA4 for your reporting and analysis right away but it will give you an option to try out new things.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I add tracking to my website?
1 Obtain your tracking code in your marketing automation tool. 2Locate your global footer in your content management system. 3When you have found your tracking code and located your global footer, copy and paste your tracking code into the footer.
How do I integrate Google Analytics into my WordPress website?
You can also take a look at the written steps to learn how to set up Google Analytics without a plugin in WordPress.
- Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code. Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php File.
How do I put tracking code on my website?
Select the appropriate Account and Property, then click ‘Tracking Info’ in the middle column labeled ‘Property’. Click ‘Tracking Code’ under ‘Tracking Info’ to access the website tracking code you’ll need to install on your website. On this page, you’ll see a box with multiple lines of code.