Tap Pages, then go to your Page. Tap Insights at the top of your Page. To see more insights or to export insights, log into Facebook from a computer. Insights provide information about your Page’s performance, like demographic data about your audience and how people are responding to your posts.
Can you see analytics on personal Facebook?
Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t provide any analytics for personal profiles. Therefore, to see Facebook metrics, you should create a Facebook page. Facebook page analytics can be divided into main sections: Followers. Like.
Does Facebook Insights still exist?
This week, Facebook quietly informed users of Facebook Analytics that the free tool will no longer be available as of June 30, 2021. Until then, people will still be able to access reports and insights, and they’ll be able to export charts and tables.
How do I find my Facebook profile stats?
The Insights feature is built into the administrator interface.
- Log in to Facebook and click the Facebook page title you want to get statistics for in the left sidebar.
- Click the “View Insights” link in the right sidebar of your Facebook page to view the user and interaction statistics overview for the past month.
How do I see my story Insights on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap Insights at the top of your Page.
- Scroll down to the Stories section.
- Tap any story to see more insights, or tap See 28-Day Summary. If it’s your first time, tap Turn On.
How do I read FB analytics?
Where is Facebook Insights?
- Once you log into Facebook, head to your business page.
- You’ll land on the “Overview” page which features a dashboard with three main categories.
- Once you scroll down, you’ll see insights on your most recent posts.
- The last section features insights from your competitors.
How do I download Facebook analytics data?
Once you’ve logged into Facebook on a computer, to export your Page’s insights data:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Export Data in the top right.
- Select a data type, file format and date range.
- Click Export Data again.
How do I set up Facebook analytics?
Choose Activity > Revenue to generate a report of purchase-related data. Choose Activity > Revenue to look at analytics related to purchases. To narrow the data, select an option from the Show By drop-down menu. Narrow your data by choosing an option from the Show By drop-down list.
How do I analyze my Facebook profile?
How To Analyze A Social Profile
- Navigate to Analytics > Analyse Social Profiles.
- Click on the tab for the relevant social network then select the connected Social Profile you’d like to analyze.
- If your plan includes Advanced Analytics, then you can also look up any Facebook Page or Twitter Profile using the search bar!
How do I find the stats for a Facebook group?
Click Group Insights in the left sidebar menu of your group. First, you get a quick glance at your group’s rate of growth, post engagement, and member demographics. Beneath those numbers, view insights into your group’s growth details.
How do you find top performing posts on Facebook?
Visit your Posts tab and scroll down to your All Posts Published list. If you sort by Reach:Fans/Non-Fans you can see a graph of which posts generated the greatest reach among people that aren’t your fans.
How do you see Insights on Facebook Mobile?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Pages, then go to your Page. Tap Insights at the top of your Page.
How do I read Facebook Insights export?
Accessing the Exports From your Admin Panel, click on Insights. Click on Insights within your Admin Panel to view your web Insights. Now click the Export Data button at the top right. Click the Export Data button to view documents of data that aren’t shown in web Insights.
Can you see who views your Facebook page story?
Only you are able to see who has viewed your story. In the Stories section at the top of your News Feed, tap Your Story. Tap in the bottom left of any photo or video in your story to see who has viewed your story. If you don’t see this, no one has viewed your story yet.