Enable the Search Console Data Import in Google Analytics
- Go to your Google Analytics account.
- Go to Acquisition (left sidebar) > Search Console.
- Click the Set up Search Console data sharing button.
- Choose your Search Console account.
Can you access Google Search Console from Google Analytics?
Link Google Analytics to Search Console Once you have verified your website in GSC, it’s time to log into Google Analytics. Scroll down in Property Settings until you see Search Console. Click the button right below it that says Adjust Search Console. You will then have access to Search Console Settings.
How do I link my Google search console?
In the PROPERTY column, click Property Settings. Scroll down to Search Console Settings. You should see the URL of your website, which confirms that the website is verified in Search Console and that you have permission to make changes. If you do not see the URL, you need to add your site to Search Console.
How do I connect to the Google console?
How to Add Your Website to Google Search Console
- Sign into your Google account.
- Go to Google Webmaster Tools.
- Click “Add a property.”
- Choose “Website” from the drop-down menu and enter the URL of your site.
- Click “Continue.”
What is Google Analytics Search console?
The Search Console reports in Analytics provide information about the performance of your organic-search traffic. This combination of data helps you optimize your site for the most profitable traffic.
How do I connect Google console to HubSpot?
In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > SEO. Click Topics to view your Topics dashboard. In the upper right, click Switch Columns. In the dialog box, select the checkbox for the Google Search Console metrics you want to view on your dashboard, then click Save.
How do I connect Google console to Semrush?
How to Add Google Search Console to Your Website
- Register for or log in to a Google account.
- Head to the Google Search Console homepage.
- Add a ‘property’ to be tracked by the tool.
- Verify that you are the owner of the domain or URL in question.
- Start tracking site performance with Search Console.