Sign in to your Analytics account. Select the Admin tab and navigate to the view you wish to delete. In the VIEW column, click View Settings. Click Move view to Trash Can.
Can we delete data in Google Analytics?
If you need to delete data from the Analytics servers for any reason, then you can use the Data Deletion Requests feature to issue a request for its removal. In the PROPERTY column, click Data Deletion Requests. The table lists your most-recent requests. To make a new request, click Create Data Deletion Request.
How do I delete a stream in Google Analytics?
Delete a data stream (Google Analytics 4 properties)
- Click Admin.
- In the Property column, use the dropdown selector to select the property you want to delete.
- In the Property column, click Data Streams.
- Click the row for the data stream.
- In the upper right, click. > Delete stream.
How do I remove a user from Google Analytics?
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account.
- In the Account, Property, or View column, click Access Management.
- Use the search box at the top of the list to find the user you want.
- Select the check box for each user you want to delete, then click REMOVE.
How do I request data deletion?
How do I ask for my data to be deleted? You should contact the organisation and let them know what personal data you want them to erase. You don’t have to ask a specific person – you can contact any part of the organisation with your request. You can make your request verbally or in writing.
How do I delete an event in Google Analytics 4?
To use this feature, you need to first upgrade that property to a Google Analytics 4 property.
- In Admin, make sure that you have the desired account and property selected.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Data Deletion Requests.
- To make a new request, click Schedule data deletion request.
- Select your deletion type:
How do I create a custom event in Google Analytics?
Create an event
- In the left pane, click Configure, then Events.
- Click Create event.
- If your property has more than one data stream, you will be asked to select a data stream.
- Click Create.
- Under Custom event name, enter the name you want this new event to have.
What is Event action Google Analytics?
Events are user interactions with content other than page loads (pageviews). Downloads, link clicks, form submissions, and video plays are all examples of actions you might want to analyze as Events.
How do I remove a site from my Google sites?
Stop signing in with Google
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Choose Security.
- Scroll down to “Signing in to other sites” and choose Signing in with Google.
- Choose the app or service you want to remove. Remove Access.
What is the difference between Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4?
Analytics creates a single user journey from all the data that is associated with the same user ID. Unlike Universal Analytics, a Google Analytics 4 property incorporates User ID natively across all reporting, analysis and insights and does not require a separate User-ID reporting view.
What is Google GA4?
Google Analytics 4 (or GA4) is a completely new version of Google Analytics that uses Firebase Analytics on the backend. It was previously known as the “App + Web” beta, but is now the default experience when you create a new property, and it will soon replace Universal Analytics.
How do I delete a Google Analytics demo?
Remove access to the demo account
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT menu, select Demo Account.
- In the ACCOUNT column, click User Management.
- Click REMOVE MYSELF.
How do you delete data from Google Analytics iPhone?
‘Sync’ your iPhone to iTunes, rather than just performing a ‘Back Up’. In the ‘Back Up’ window of iTunes, make sure the ‘This Computer’ is checked. If not, check it, then in the lower right of the screen hit ‘Apply’, then ‘Sync ‘. That should clear out all the ‘Analytics Data’.
Where is admin in Google Analytics?
The Admin page gives you access to the Analytics administrative features. Click Admin on the left to open the page. The Admin page for a Google Analytics 4 property has different options than the Admin page for a Universal Analytics property.