- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I find Google Analytics?
Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
Is Google Analytics free for website?
Can you use Google Analytics on any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to my website?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Is Google Analytics free vs paid?
Google offers two versions of Google Analytics. The standard version of Google Analytics (GA) is free, and the premium version Google Analytics 360 (GA360) is the paid version of Google Analytics with a tier-based pricing. Both versions can be used for tracking in all Visiolink applications.
How do you analyze website traffic?
10 Important Ways to Look at Your Analytics
- Know Where Your Traffic is Coming From. So you got your website some traffic.
- Value Time on Page.
- Aim for More Pages Per Session.
- Understand Your Audience.
- Create Campaigns.
- Create a Monthly Marketing Report.
- Optimize Your Search Data.
- Know Your Top Pages and Their Traffic Sources.
How do I track website traffic?
Basic tips to gather and analyze website traffic
- Use Google Analytics. It’s the gold standard for website traffic monitoring.
- Filter out your own traffic.
- Filter out “bad referer” traffic like that from semalt.com and buttons-for-website.com.
- Google Analytics collects a ton of information.
What is Google Analytics for Websites?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
How do I integrate Google Analytics into my WordPress website?
You can also take a look at the written steps to learn how to set up Google Analytics without a plugin in WordPress.
- Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code. Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php File.