How to see YouTube Analytics for other channels
- YouTube Analytics tool – Tubular Intelligence.
- YouTube Analytics tool – BuzzSumo.
- YouTube Analytics tool – Social Blade.
- YouTube Analytics tool – Popsters.
How can I see other channels my audience?
This data can be found in the analytics section of YouTube Studio on desktop. Creators will see a new card that shows other channels watched by their audience consistently over the past 28 days.
How do I see channels in Google Analytics?
Get to YouTube analytics
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Point to your video and select Analytics. You can also view your latest video performance from the channel dashboard. Click a video title or thumbnail.
How do I see other YouTube channels Analytics?
Step by step guide to YouTube Analytics on YouTube Studio
- Open the YouTube Studio app. You will be taken to your dashboard.
- Click on the Analytics tab.
- Under Analytics, scroll through Overview, Reach, Engagement and Audience.
How do you check Youtubers Analytics?
View analytics by channel
- Open the YouTube Studio app.
- Tap Menu. Analytics.
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the tabs. Click below to see what data each section shows:
How much does 1000 views on YouTube pay India?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings: Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
How much money do you get for 5000 views on YouTube?
Some of Sellfy’s numbers: A creator with 5,000 views per month can earn between $1 and $20 from AdSense. That same creator could earn between $170 and $870 per month selling merch.
Can a Youtuber see his subscribers?
So, can YouTubers see their subscribers? Yes, but they can only see subscribers who have chosen to let their subscriptions be public.
Can YouTubers see who viewed their channel?
Can YouTubers see who viewed their video? YouTubers cannot see exactly who has viewed their video, but they can see the percentage of how many viewers are a certain age or what gender they are.
Can YouTubers see who shared their videos?
The only way to know if someone liked or shared your video is if they tell you, or you see the share on social media yourself. Creators are told about every user who subscribes to their channel or comments on a video, but that is the only time they can know who exactly interacted with their videos.
How do I see YouTube stats?
In order to view your YouTube Analytics, sign in to your YouTube account and go to your Creator Studio. From there, click into the Analytics tab in the menu on the left of your screen. In order to check which of your videos are performing the best, click on Watch time under Watch time reports.
How do you check YouTube stats?
At the bottom right of any video is the amount of views that video has. Click the bar graph icon to view more statistics. Use this metric to determine what type of content resonates best with your audience.
How do I get channel analytics on twitch?
You can navigate to your Channel Analytics by clicking Insights > Channel Analytics via the icon on your dashboard. By default, the Channel Analytics page will display your data from the last 30 days. Clicking the arrows on the left and right of the current date will adjust the date back or forward by 30 days.