View analytics for specific videos
- Open the YouTube Studio app.
- Tap Menu. Videos and select the video you’d like to see data for.
- In the Analytics section, tap View more.
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the tabs. Click below to see what data each section shows:
How do I view other Youtubers Analytics?
Step by step guide to YouTube Analytics on YouTube Studio
- Open the YouTube Studio app. You will be taken to your dashboard.
- Click on the Analytics tab.
- Under Analytics, scroll through Overview, Reach, Engagement and Audience.
How do you find the category of someone else’s YouTube video?
You may do it by following this:
- Open a video you want to know its category.
- Right click on a page, then choose “View Page Source” from a list.
- Press “Ctrl + F” from your keyboard.
- Type category in a search bar, you will see matched results (most of time will be Two).
How do I see YouTube analytics?
Sign in to YouTube Studio. From the left menu, select Content. Point to your video and select Analytics. You can also view your latest video performance from the channel dashboard.
Is Social Blade accurate?
HuffPost wrote that “Social Blade estimates earnings for each YouTube channel based on the money generated for every thousand ad views. These estimates aren’t exact. Instead, they create a minimum and maximum amount that a channel could be earning; in some cases, the range can be huge.
How do you do a competitor analysis on YouTube?
3. Track your YouTube competitors’ metrics
- Track your YouTube competitors’ metrics. Keeping a check on your competitor’s YouTube metrics like number of subscribers, high-performing videos, likes, dislikes, comments, etc.
- See what kind of response your YouTube competitors are getting on their content.
How do you search categories on YouTube?
You can filter by Upload Date and Category.
- Go to m.youtube.com.
- Tap Search.
- Enter a search term.
- Tap Filter.
- Tap the Down arrows below the search box.
What are the YouTube video categories?
The 16 most popular types of YouTube videos
- Commentary. A commentary video is a video where someone expressions their thoughts or opinions on a particular subject.
- Product review.
- How-to (Tutorial)
- “Top” list.
- “Challenge” or meme.
Who is richest Youtuber in world?
Top 10 richest YouTubers in India and how much they earn in
- Carry Minati has net worth of USD 4 million.
- Amit Bhadana has net worth of USD 6.3 million.
- Bhuvan Bam has net worth of USD 3 million.
- Ashish Chanchlani has net worth of USD 4 million.
- Gaurav Chaudhary has net worth of USD 45 million.
How much does 1000 views on YouTube pay India?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings: Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
How much money do you get from 1000 views on YouTube?
On average, YouTube monetization for 1000 views (also known as CPM – Cost Per Mille) ranges from 0.5 to 6 USD based on the location of viewers and the target audience. The numbers vary a lot, but most channels get paid 0.5 USD per 1000 views.
How do you see other people’s subscribers on YouTube?
View the number of subscribers to the channel to the right of the channel name, which is next to the option that enables you to subscribe or unsubscribe as of the date of publication. Click “About” under the channel name, and view the total subscribers and the total number of views to the channel.
How much money do you make per 1000 views on YouTube UK?
But for the majority of YouTubers, the earnings are a lot more modest. As a benchmark, you can expect to make around $3 – $5 per 1,000 views (about £2.20 – £3.65 per 1,000 views, at the time of writing).