In Google Analytics, traffic is represented as pageviews: the number of times your individual blog posts have been viewed. There are a couple of ways to find pageview data in Google Analytics. If you navigate to Behavior > Site Content > All Pages, you’ll be able to see pageview data for every page on your site.
How do I find most popular blog posts?
Here are a few ways you can find out which posts are tops on your blog.
- Number of Comments – One easy way to see if a post is popular or not is to look at the number of comments.
- Number of Trackbacks – How many other blogs are referencing your blog post?
- Social Traffic – How many Diggs did your post get?
How do I find top posts in Google Analytics?
Where to Find Your Most Popular Posts in Google Analytics
- Step One: Login to Google Analytics, set the date range you are interested in and then click on Behavior.
- Step Two: Select All Page from under Site Content in the Behavior tab.
- Step Three: Take a look at your most popular posts.
Can Google Analytics track blogs?
Use Google Analytics For Your Digital Marketing Agency Most of the blogging platforms have built-in analytics (e.g., HubSpot) or a Google Analytics plug-in (e.g., WordPress) to track blog traffic and site visitors.
How do you find most popular posts on a website?
To find your most popular landing pages, go to Google Analytics and click on Behavior, then Site Content, then Landing Pages. From there you can see the list of landing pages (from most to least popular), number of sessions, new users, bounce rate, session duration, and other key metrics.
What is top content in Google Analytics?
The Top Content report is one of the most important reports in Google Analytics. This report shows the most popular posts on your mom blog. Your popular content gives you insight into why your readers come to you. The topics of these posts tell you what people like, even when they don’t comment.
What is Google Analytics content Drilldown?
Google’s content drilldown feature allows you to start with a directory or page. Simply click to go down a level. Along the way, you can view the engagement metrics at each point, drilling down until you get an accurate picture of how each piece of content performs.
How do I see my business posts on Google?
Where do Google My Business posts appear?
- The mobile view of “Updates” or “Overview” sections of your profile in Google Search and Maps.
- The “From the Owner” section of your profile in the desktop view of Google Search and Maps.
- Google My Business websites.
How do I track blog posts?
Most blogging platforms have built-in analytics (e.g. HubSpot) or a Google Analytics plug-in (e.g. WordPress) to track blog traffic and site visitors. Regardless of the blogging platform you’re using, we recommend that you check blog traffic with Google Analytics using the Google Analytics website.
How do you know if your blog is popular?
How to Check the Size and Popularity of a Blog
- Website Outlook. This site looks like something straight out of 2005, but it’s a relatively functional little website analyzer.
- Moz’s Open Site Explorer.
- Alexa SiteInfo.
- Majestic’s Link Analysis.
How do I see my most visited websites?
How to View Your Browsing History
- Click the Favorites Center button and then click History to display the History pane.
- Click the down arrow on the History button and select a sort method: By Date: Sort favorites by date visited.
- In the History pane, click the link to the site you want to visit.
How do I use Google Analytics behavior?
You can access Behavior reports using the menu in the left sidebar of your Google Analytics dashboard. Google Analytics left sidebar menu with Behavior section. There are nine separate reporting sections and tools under Behavior in your website’s Google Analytics profile. Let’s dive into them.