Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Is Google Analytics free for website?
Is Google Analytics free vs paid?
Google offers two versions of Google Analytics. The standard version of Google Analytics (GA) is free, and the premium version Google Analytics 360 (GA360) is the paid version of Google Analytics with a tier-based pricing. Both versions can be used for tracking in all Visiolink applications.
What is Google Analytics for Websites?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
How do I put a tracking code on my website?
- 1Obtain your tracking code in your marketing automation tool.
- 2Locate your global footer in your content management system.
- 3When you have found your tracking code and located your global footer, copy and paste your tracking code into the footer.
How do I integrate Google Analytics into my WordPress website?
You can also take a look at the written steps to learn how to set up Google Analytics without a plugin in WordPress.
- Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code. Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php File.
How much is a Google Analytics account?
How much does Google Analytics cost? Google Analytics 360 will cost you $150,000 dollars a year. Luckily for marketers at small and medium-sized businesses, the standard, free version of Google Analytics usually provides more than enough insight to successfully guide their marketing efforts.
Is Google Analytics certification worth it?
Is Google Analytics certification worth it? Yes! The Google Analytics Individual Qualification certification is well worth your time. With this certification, you will pick up an abundance of useful analytic knowledge that will help you understand Google Analytics better.
How much does it cost to set up Google Analytics?
Google Analytics setup costs range between $99 – $500.
When should I use Google Analytics?
Google Analytics allows you the information needed to help you shape the success strategy of your business, discovering things you probably never knew about visitors on your site. Whether you have an eCommerce site or an informative site, you want to understand the behavior of your visitors to deliver better results.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How does Google Analytics work to track website traffic?