How to Regain Access to Your Google Analytics Account
- Go to the Google Analytics Help Center.
- Select “1)I can’t find an Analytics administrator, 2)the Analytics administrator left the company, 3)I lost administrative access, or 4)I want to upgrade my access”
- Create a text file and save it as analytics.txt.
Where did my Google Analytics go?
Check the sign-in ID at the top right. You may have signed in with another Google account than the account you intended to sign in with. Cookies from that other session were active when you clicked on [Access Google Analytics] and you aren’t logged in with the Google sign-in ID has access to Google Analytics.
Why can’t I see my Google Analytics data?
If you can not see any data here it may mean you’ve just got not traffic! but it may also mean your code is not installed properly. Check the Tracking Status in your “Property”. You’ll be able to see if it’s working correctly or install the Google Analytics Debugger for Chrome in your browser.
How do I access Google Analytics without login?
Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.” After this, you will have to verify your email, and you can then use this email address to access Google Analytics.
How do I know if I have a Google Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account:
How do I get Google Analytics to work?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Where do I find my Google Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I check Google Analytics on my website?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I know if my website has Google Analytics?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
Can you use Google Analytics without Google account?
To use Analytics, you must be signed in with a registered Google Account email address and password. If you don’t have a Google account, create your Google Account now. Having a Google account does not automatically grant you access to Analytics—you must also register for Analytics, a one-time, simple process.
How do I grant access to Google Analytics?
How to grant access to Google Analytics
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click on the gear icon in the lower left to access the Admin section.
- In the Account column, click User Management.
- Click the blue plus button in the top right to add a new user, then click Add users.
- Enter the users email address.