To begin, you will need to access your Bluehost Builder Editor.
- Click the Settings (gear) icon towards the left side of your page.
- Choose the Tracking Analytics option from the menu that appears.
- Enter your Google Analytics tracking ID, and click the Apply button down below to save changes.
How do I get Google Web Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
The Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics plugin is a free WordPress plugin that’s great for WooCommerce. Keep in mind that this plugin comes with certain limitations. It only supports simple products. Also, it’s not fully compatible with some WordPress themes, like custom or child themes.
Is Google Web Analytics Free?
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool offered by Google to help you analyze your website traffic.
Does WordPress support Google Analytics?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
Where do I get Google Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
What is the cost of Google Analytics?
How much does Google Analytics cost? Google Analytics 360 will cost you $150,000 dollars a year. Luckily for marketers at small and medium-sized businesses, the standard, free version of Google Analytics usually provides more than enough insight to successfully guide their marketing efforts.
How do I install Google Analytics without WordPress Plugin?
How to Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin?
- Importance Of Google Analytics For Your WordPress Website:
- Step #1: Create a Google Account.
- Step #2: Log In To Google Analytics.
- Step #3: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking ID & Copy Tracking Code.
- Step #4: Log In To WordPress And Add The Code.
Which WordPress plugin is best for Google Analytics?
Best Google Analytics WordPress Plugins
- MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin.
- Google Analytics by 10Web.
- GA Google Analytics.
- WP Statistics.
- WP Google Analytics Events.
Is Google Analytics a plugin?
It’s a free plugin, and you get to set up Google Analytics for your WooCommerce store. The plugin helps track important metrics like conversion rate, see which product has a greater view to cart ratio or view to conversion ratio, track abandoned carts, impressions, clicks a product gets, and much more.
Is Google Analytics free vs paid?
Google offers two versions of Google Analytics. The standard version of Google Analytics (GA) is free, and the premium version Google Analytics 360 (GA360) is the paid version of Google Analytics with a tier-based pricing. Both versions can be used for tracking in all Visiolink applications.
How do I create a new Google Analytics account?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I add Google Analytics code to my WordPress site?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing </head> tag.
How do I add Google Analytics code to my website?
Google Analytics Tracking Code On the bottom left-hand side of the page, click Admin. From the left column titled Account, select an account from the dropdown menu. From the middle column titled Property, select a property from the dropdown menu. Under the Property column, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.