Once you enter your license key, it’ll verify your account, and then you can click on the ‘Connect MonsterInsights’ button. After that, you’ll see an option to connect your Google Analytics with your MonsterInsights account. Select your account to continue authentication.
Is Google Analytics dashboard plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights free?
Price: Free | Premium: $99.50/ year MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics dashboard plugin for WordPress and has over 2 million active installs. With its seamless integration into WordPress and impressive features, it offers an easy way to track your WordPress website’s data.
How do I set up MonsterInsights on WordPress?
First, log in to your MonsterInsights account by clicking the Login link at the top of the page.
- Next, Log in.
- To download MonsterInsights, once in the Downloads area click the Download link on the right next to the MonsterInsights Pro or Plus plugin:
- Step 2: Upload and Install the Plugin on Your WordPress Site.
Is MonsterInsights the same as Google Analytics?
The difference between MonsterInsights vs Google Analytics is: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google to help you understand your website visitors. MonsterInsights is a powerful WordPress plugin that makes it effortless to connect Google Analytics with your WordPress site.
Can you link WordPress to Google Analytics?
On Your WordPress.com Site Paste the entire ID you copied from the Google Analytics site into the “Google Analytics Measurement ID” box. After you click “Save Settings” your site will be connected to Google Analytics and start sending data to Google.
Is MonsterInsights plugin free?
MonsterInsights Lite is a free version of MonsterInsights, the best WordPress plugin for Google Analytics. Using the plugin, you can easily set up Google Analytics on your WordPress site without having to edit any code. And you don’t have to hire an analytics expert to setup tracking.
Is MonsterInsights Pro worth it?
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics WordPress plugin out there. You get more features, tracking options, and a user-friendly experience than any other WordPress Analytics plugin. This makes MonsterInsights totally worth it. And that’s it!
How do I set up MonsterInsights on Google Analytics?
To get started, click on Insights » Settings in your WordPress dashboard menu. Now you can click the Authenticate with your Google account button to start the process. On the next screen that appears, select your profile. Next, click the Allow button to give MonsterInsights access to your Google Analytics data.
What is Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights?
MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. With MonsterInsights, you can easily connect your WordPress site to Google Analytics in just a few clicks. MonsterInsights helps you to discover how visitors find and use your site, so you can keep them coming back.
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Does MonsterInsights slow down your site?
Google Analytics Dashboard by MonsterInsights If you’re struggling with GA funnels, goals and traffic channels, this plugin could be just right for you. It does, however, slow down the loading time quite significantly, even without updating to pro.
What does MonsterInsights plugin do?
MonsterInsights shows you important eCommerce metrics like total revenue, conversion rate, average order value, top products, top referral sources, and more. You can use these insights to increase your sales & revenue.
Does MonsterInsights work with Google Analytics 4?
MonsterInsights seamlessly integrates with Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 (GA4), giving you the ability to use whichever version you have running, or both with our Dual Tracking feature.
How do I link Google Analytics to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I enable Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.