Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I set up Google Analytics for the first time?
Get started with Analytics
- Create an Analytics account. Go to google.com/analytics. To create an account, click Start for free. If you already have a Google Analytics account, click Sign in to Analytics.
- Set up Analytics on your website and/or app.
Is a Google Analytics account free?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I set up Google Analytics app?
Add a data stream
- Enter the iOS bundle ID or Android package name, the app name, and for iOS, the App Store ID, then click Register app.
- Click Next and follow the instructions to download the config file for your app.
- Click Next and follow the instructions to add the Firebase SDK to your app.
- Click Next.
How do I set up a Google Analytics property?
First, log in to your Google Analytics account and select the website in which you’d like to add a new property.
- Now click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the Property column, click on the dropdown menu, and then, click Create new property.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I check Google Analytics on my website?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
Is it easy to learn Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is not always easy to learn. In fact, it’s so complicated that many people ignore it – a big mistake. It’s very easy to log into Google Analytics and see what your traffic was for the past 30 days. It’s much more difficult to figure out how to analyze is by geo, traffic source, page category, etc.
How do I log into Google Analytics?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
Is Google Analytics free vs paid?
Google offers two versions of Google Analytics. The standard version of Google Analytics (GA) is free, and the premium version Google Analytics 360 (GA360) is the paid version of Google Analytics with a tier-based pricing. Both versions can be used for tracking in all Visiolink applications.
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.