Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing tag.
How do I find my Google Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I add Google Analytics code to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I link my Google Analytics to my Blogger?
Important: It can take up to 24 hours for your data to show up in Analytics.
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select the blog you want to analyze.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Basic,” click Google Analytics Property ID.
- Enter your Analytics tracking ID.
- Click Save.
Where do I put the tracking code in WordPress?
How do I add the tracking code to a WordPress website?
- Install the plugin: Header and Footer.
- Go to the configuration panel of the plugin.
- Under the “Page head and footer” tab, add the tracking code to the section which says “Code to be added to the HEAD section of every page”:
How do you set up Google Analytics on WordPress?
How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Sign Up For Google Analytics. The first thing you’re going to need to do is sign up for Google Analytics.
- Install Your Plugin. Next, you’ll need to actually install your plugin.
- Authenticate Your Google Account.
- Select the Profile You Want to Track.
- Start Tracking.
Do I need to put Google Analytics code on every page?
You do need to put Google Analytics on every page that you are interested in tracking. Depending on what website builder you are using, it is done automatically for you.
How do I see blog traffic in Google Analytics?
In Google Analytics, traffic is represented as pageviews: the number of times your individual blog posts have been viewed. There are a couple of ways to find pageview data in Google Analytics. If you navigate to Behavior > Site Content > All Pages, you’ll be able to see pageview data for every page on your site.
What is Google Analytics for Websites?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
What is Google Analytics property ID for Blogger?
In a Universal Analytics property, the tracking ID is located on the “Property Settings” page. To access it, go to Admin and from the Property column, click on “Property Settings”. You can also get the property ID from the “Tracking Code” page located in Admin -> Property Column -> Tracking Info -> Tracking Code.