Above the performance summary graph, click the Columns button to access the column selection tool. Under Available columns, click ▸Custom conversions, and then click Google Analytics. Click + New column, and then type a name for the column.
How do I add a column in Zoho Analytics?
To add a new column in a table: From the Explorer tab of the Workspace, select the table to which you want to add the column. Click Add option in the toolbar and then select Add Column option.
How do I edit columns in Google Analytics?
To add a column, click + next to the column name in the Available columns list. You can click Select all to add all the columns in a category. To rearrange the order of columns in the table, drag and drop the columns in Selected columns list.
How do I add a new dimension in Google Analytics?
Set up custom dimensions
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property to which you want to add custom dimensions.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Custom Definitions > Custom Dimensions.
- Click New Custom Dimension.
- Add a Name.
- Select the Scope.
How do I add a column to a report in smartsheet?
To add or remove columns in the report, right-click a column header and select Add Column or Remove Column.
How do I add a column in Zoho CRM?
Add Custom Fields
- Log in to your Zoho CRM account with Administrative privileges.
- Go to Setup > Customization > Modules and Fields.
- Click the desired module to open the layout editor.
- From the New Fields Tray on the left, drag and drop the required field type into the desired module section on the right.
How do you add a formula in Zoho Analytics?
Zoho Analytics provides an easy and convenient way to add formula columns which are based on a limited set of widely used functions. You can find this quick add option as follow. Select a column based on which you want to add the formula column. Click Add > Add Formula Column option on the toolbar.
How do I add a column to a report in SAP?
To add a column make sure that you are in design mode and right click anywhere in the data set you want to add a new column. From the pop-up window select either insert column to either the left or the right of the selected column.
How do I get help with Google Analytics?
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU A Google Apps corporate customer may be tempted to call 1-877-355-5787 (the U.S.A support number). But before you even dial, though, be sure to pull up your customer PIN number – no one will take your call without it.
How do you create a new dimension in a data studio?
Select a chart. In the properties panel on the right, click +Add dimension or +Add metric, depending on the kind of field you want to create. At the bottom of the field list, click CREATE FIELD. Enter a field name.
What is a hit in Google Analytics?
An interaction that results in data being sent to Analytics. Each time the tracking code is triggered by a user’s behavior (for example, user loads a page on a website or a screen in a mobile app), Analytics records that activity. Each interaction is packaged into a hit and sent to Google’s servers.
Is gender a dimension or metric?
A “dimension ” is an attribute of your data, you can think of them as the “categories” that your users fall into. For example, if a 25-year-old man in Germany accesses your site from a Facebook ad on his smartphone, the dimension attributes would be as follows: Gender: Male. Age: 25-34.
How do I add column names in sheets?
How to Name Columns in Google Sheets
- Open the sheet that you want to edit.
- Click on the number in front of the first row.
- Click on “Insert.” and select “Row above.” You should now get a new, blank row on the top of the document.
- Enter the name of each column in the cells of the first row.