- Create an Account. Go to analytics.google.com.
- Create a Property. Property is a way for Google to track your website.
- Install Dependencies. First, install react-ga package from npm.
- Setup Analytics Inside Project. Setup Google Analytics inside Your Project.
- Record Custom Events.
- Integration With React Router.
How do I use Google Analytics in ReactJS?
You just need to open your ReactJS application or run it locally and open the Overview tab of Realtime report on the GA dashboard. You’ll see that you’ve one current active visitor on your website which is YOU! …and Voilà! That’s it!
How do I embed Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
What is the use of react GA?
ReactGA is the global function and is known as the command queue because it does not execute commands immediately but adds commands to a queue and then sends them asynchronously. This does not tie up the main thread and does not lead to your tracking code harming your app performance.
How add next JS in Google Analytics?
Add Google Analytics to your Next.js application in 5 easy steps
- Step 1: Add your Google Analytics ID to your Next. js.
- Step 2: Inject Google Analytics tracking code into your Next.
- Step 3: Custom functions to track pageviews and events.
- Step 4: Log pageviews in your Next.
- Step 5: Log specific events in your Next.
How does SEO react to a website?
Google bots can index the page properly and rank it higher. Server-side rendering is the easiest way to create an SEO-friendly React website. However, if you want to create an SPA that will render on the server, you’ll need to add an additional layer of Next. js.
How do I see Google Analytics on my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How add Google Analytics to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
Does react Ga work with Google Analytics 4?
react-ga does not work with Google Analytics 4.
What is the difference between Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4?
Analytics creates a single user journey from all the data that is associated with the same user ID. Unlike Universal Analytics, a Google Analytics 4 property incorporates User ID natively across all reporting, analysis and insights and does not require a separate User-ID reporting view.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
What is next script?
next/script introduced. The Next. js Script component enables developers to set the loading priority of third-party scripts to save developer time and improve loading performance. With next/script, you can define the strategy property and Next.
Should I use Google Analytics 4?
However, we highly recommend that you upgrade to Google Analytics 4. As mentioned above GA4 provides a much better data model than the current version of Google Analytics. You don’t have to use GA4 for your reporting and analysis right away but it will give you an option to try out new things.
What is Google Analytics ID?
Google Analytics’ tracking code (or ID) is a unique identifier that allows Google Analytics to collect data when inserted into a website. This data includes the time users spend on a webpage, search terms used, and how they came to the site. You’ll then need to set up a property to link the website with your account.