Navigate to Configuration () System Settings Addon Modules or, prior to WHMCS 8.0, Setup Addon Modules. Click Activate next to the Google Analytics module. Click Configure. Choose your Google Analytics version.
The Google Analytics tag should be added near the top of thetag and before any other script or CSS tags, and add the property ID of the Google Analytics property you wish to work with. Tip: If you do not know your property ID, you can use the Account Explorer to find it.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website script?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I add Google Analytics code to my header?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing tag.
How do I install Google Analytics in HTML?
Here’s how you can add Google Analytics tracking code to your static website:
- Paste the complete snippet into the HTML on your web pages, right after the opening HTML tag.
How do I access Google Analytics for my website?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
Should Google Analytics be in the header or footer?
How do I add Google Analytics code to cPanel?
How to Install the Google Analytics Code Into Your Website
- 2) Sign into your cPanel account.
- 4) Go to your public_html folder.
- 5) Find and select the page that you wish to track.
- 6) With the file selected, click Edit.
- 7) Paste your Google Analytics code on the lines before
- 8 ) Click Save Changes.
Where do I put the tracking code in HTML?
As per Google Analytics’ instructions, your tracking code should always be placed just after the opening of thetag of the website. The code placement will differ from website to website.