In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users. Enter the email address for the user’s Google Account. Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user. Select the permissions you want.
How do I add email to Google Analytics?
How to grant access to Google Analytics
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click on the gear icon in the lower left to access the Admin section.
- In the Account column, click User Management.
- Click the blue plus button in the top right to add a new user, then click Add users.
- Enter the users email address.
How do I link Gmail to Google Analytics?
Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics. If you are already signed in to Google (e.g. you are signed in to your Gmail account), you’ll be taken directly to the Analytics user interface. Otherwise, you will be prompted to enter your Google account (e.g. Gmail account) and password.
Does Google Analytics capture email?
The Analytics terms of service, which all Analytics customers must adhere to, prohibits sending personally identifiable information (PII) to Analytics (such as names, social security numbers, email addresses, or any similar data), or data that permanently identifies a particular device (such as a mobile phone’s unique
How do I share access to Google Analytics?
- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
How do I add read only access to Google Analytics?
How-to: Add Read-only Guest Access to Google Analytics
- Enter email address of user – user must have a google account (you don’t need a Gmail to create a Google Account)
- Choose desired permissions for user, “Read & Analyze” is the Read-Only permission.
- Click Add in top right corner, you are done!
What is email traffic Google Analytics?
EMAIL TRAFFIC: Traffic driven to your website through email marketing campaigns. Google Analytics can help you generate reports on your email marketing efforts too. To send data to the function email traffic in Google Analytics, you’ll need to tag each of the link placed in your email.
How do I track an email I sent in Gmail?
Send a read receipt with an email
- In Gmail, compose your message.
- At the bottom of the Compose window, click More. Request read receipt. If you don’t see this setting, it means you either don’t have a work or school account.
- Click Send. You’ll get a notification email when your message is opened.
How do I add tracking to my email?
How to Track an Email
- Establish company guidelines on email tracking practices. Technology like email tracking can be used to improve the customer experience, but it must be used responsibly.
- Install an email tracking app.
- Compose an email.
- Check the “Track” box.
Can I add non Gmail to Google Analytics?
You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
How do I link my email to my Google Account?
Link your address to Gmail
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click Add a mail account.
- Type the email address you want to link, then click Next.
Do you have to have a Gmail account to use Google Analytics?
To use Analytics, you must be signed in with a registered Google Account email address and password. If you don’t have a Google account, create your Google Account now. Having a Google account does not automatically grant you access to Analytics—you must also register for Analytics, a one-time, simple process.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
Can Google Analytics track email open rate?
“Open-Rates” measures how often an email message was opened. Google Analytics allows you to track email open rates using a tracking pixel embedded in the message, e.g.
How do I add a pixel to Google Analytics?
Here’s how you do it:
- Before you start.
- Create a new Universal Analytics property.
- Copy your tracking ID.
- Go to your Event Dashboard.
- Go to “Tracking pixels” (under “Marketing”).
- Click “Add new pixel” (under “Google Universal Analytics”).
- Choose between “This event” or “All events”.
- Paste your tracking ID.