To start, go to Insights » Reports » Overview. Here you can see the overall performance of your website. If you scroll down, you can see the Device Breakdown report that shows which device your visitors use to view your website. In the Overview report, you can also view the Top 10 Countries that your users are from.
How do I check a website’s analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I check traffic on someone else’s website?
Similarweb.com is another website traffic intelligence tool, which gives you any website’s traffic data by source with an excellent graph. You’ll see weekly website traffic “reach” rather than site visitor counts. Just type a website, and you’ll see the weekly visitor count for the past six months.
Can I run Google Analytics on someone else’s website?
Conclusion. You can install and see Google Analytics on any website, and be able to see how many visitors they get. You can’t see Google Analytics data for another website unless the person who owns the website gives you access, or shows it to you.
How do I check Google Analytics?
Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
What is Google Analytics testing?
Google Analytics is a popular, free website analysis tool that helps provide insights about your site’s traffic and demographics.
What is Google Analytics for Websites?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
How do I use Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I find the statistics of a website?
Top 5 Free Web Statistics Tools
- Google Analytics. One of the most popular and highly used free web statistics tool, Google Analytics provides a number of features that are useful for every kind of website.
- JetPack for WordPress.
- Open Web Analytics.
How do I access Google Analytics without login?
Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.” After this, you will have to verify your email, and you can then use this email address to access Google Analytics.
How do I access a client’s Google Analytics account?
Gaining Access to Client Accounts
- Clicking ‘Admin’ at the top right of the Google Analytics interface.
- Clicking into the profile that they want to give you access to.
- Clicking the Users tab.
- Clicking the ‘+ New User’ button.
How do I check my TikTok Analytics?
How to check your TikTok analytics
- Open the TikTok app.
- Press the Me button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to Manage account > Switch to Pro Account.
- Select Creator or Business, both of which will have access to analytics.
How do I verify Google Analytics data?
Another simple way of verifying that Google Analytics is working on your website is to view the source code of your site and look for your tracking code. To start, you can use a keyboard shortcut to view the source code of your site. If you’re on Windows or Linux, press Ctrl + U to view the source code.