To open the queries panel, click an empty space in the dashboard canvas in the dashboard designer. Click Create Query. Click Dataset for a Tableau CRM dataset or Salesforce Direct for a Salesforce object. Select the dataset or Salesforce object that contains the data that you want to include in the query.
How do I use Einstein Analytics in Salesforce?
Users can access Einstein Analytics via the Analytics tab or via the Analytics Studio app (from the App Launcher). But first, users need the license! Users’ permissions are defined on their Salesforce user record, granted via a Salesforce permission set.
How will you create a new query using the DTC opportunity dataset?
(If the Choose Dataset dialog appears, select DTC Opportunity.) Click in the text entry box, type top 10 amounts by opportunity name, and press Enter. From the menu on the new chart, select Clip to Dashboard. The new query, Opportunity_Name_1, that you just clipped to the dashboard displays in the list of queries.
What is SAQL in Salesforce?
Salesforce Analytic Query Language (SAQL), a natively developed query language to navigate data. Use SAQL (Salesforce Analytics Query Language) to access data in Analytics Cloud datasets. Analytics Cloud uses SAQL behind the scenes in lenses, dashboards, and explorers to gather data for visualizations.
How do I create an Einstein Analytics app?
Create an App
- If you’re not already there, open your Developer Edition org.
- From the App Launcher (
- In Analytics Studio, click Create, and then select App.
- Click Create Blank App.
- Click Continue.
- Enter My Amazing App as the name of your app.
- Click Create.
How do I create an Einstein analytics dashboard?
1. Create a Dataset:
- Click on Analytics studio —-> Click on Create —-> Dataset.
- When we click on Dataset – CSV file. Informatica Rev. Salesforce.
- By using CSV file – we simply upload CSV file and Dataset is created and it is contained in Apps.
How do I activate Einstein Salesforce?
Enable or Disable Einstein Activity Capture
- From Setup, enter Einstein Activity Capture in the Quick Find box, and then select Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Turn on or turn off Einstein Activity Capture.
Does Einstein provide data security?
Let’s look at all the available tools which Einstein Analytics provide for data security: Salesforce Sharing Inheritance for Datasets.
Which type of data can integrate with Salesforce Einstein discovery?
Einstein Discovery is integrated into your Salesforce environment so that you can quickly operationalize data analysis, predictions, and improvements with clicks, not code. In addition, developers can use the Einstein Prediction Service to programmatically retrieve predictions and write predictions to custom fields.
How does Einstein analytics group data?
Einstein Analytics: Grouping in Dataflow
- Partition the data with Date.
- For fields Sum_1 to Sum_3, choose SAQL (not Source Field), the Type should be Numeric and remember to enter Scale and Default Value.
- For IsLast, choose SAQL (not Source Field), the Type should be Text.
What is a SAQL query?
SAQL (Salesforce Analytics Query Language) is used to access data in Analytics Cloud datasets. Analytics Cloud uses SAQL behind the scenes in lenses, dashboards, and explorer to gather data for visualizations. Users don’t write SAQL statements, they use the UI and the app makes the queries.
Is SAQL like SQL?
SQL and SAQL have the following differences in behavior. In a grouped query, SQL returns a group for null values in a grouped query by default. In SQL, counting all records in an empty dataset returns 0. In SAQL, it returns an empty response.
How do I grant access to Einstein Analytics in Salesforce?
First, enable Analytics. In Salesforce Setup, enter Analytics in the QuickFind (search) field, then click Getting Started. Click Enable Analytics. Now, assign permission sets.
How do I enable Einstein Analytics Developer Edition?
Let’s Do This
- Go to developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/analytics-de.
- Fill out the form.
- After you fill out the form, click Sign me up.
- When you receive the activation email, open it and click Verify Account.
- Complete your registration by setting your password and challenge question.