Within the Settings section of the Leadpages builder, you can paste your Google Analytics Tracking ID (i.e. UA-123456-0) under the Analytics tab. This is a quick and simple way to get your Google Analytics tracking code running on your page.
How do I link Google Analytics to Leadpages?
Pages and sites
- Create or open a landing page site where you’d like to install your code. Click the Settings tab in the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the Analytics tab.
- Paste your tracking code in one of the fields provided, according to instructions from your analytics service provider.
- Click Save, then Update.
How do I find my Google Analytics tracking code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I track landing pages in Google Analytics?
To track pages per session for your landing page in Google Analytics, navigate to Behavior > Site Content > Landing Pages.
How do I add a pixel code to Leadpages?
How to add Facebook Pixel to LeadPages
- Log into your LeadPages account.
- Select the page you want to add your Facebook Pixel to.
- Click Settings on the left-hand side.
- Navigate to the “Head Section Tracking Code” section.
- You’ll enter your Facebook Pixel code into this box.
What is a conversion on Leadpages?
A conversion within Leadpages analytics is typically a form submission (an opt-in). A page’s analytics will be permanently deleted if the page is deleted or the split test it’s a part of is deleted.
What is a Google Analytics tracking code?
The Google Analytics Tracking Code allows Google to quickly scan data on each page of your website and send it back to your Analytics report for the best and most accurate data yet. To find your tracking ID, (UA-XXXXX-Y), click Admin, select Property Settings, then Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
Do I need to put Google Analytics code on every page?
You do need to put Google Analytics on every page that you are interested in tracking. Depending on what website builder you are using, it is done automatically for you.
Where is the tracking ID found for a property?
In a Universal Analytics property, the tracking ID is located on the “Property Settings” page. To access it, go to Admin and from the Property column, click on “Property Settings”. You can also get the property ID from the “Tracking Code” page located in Admin -> Property Column -> Tracking Info -> Tracking Code.
How do I generate a UA code for Google Analytics?
2. Step by step.
- 1) Log in to your Analytics account or create a new one.
- 2) Go to the ‘Admin’ section to create a Property within the account.
- 3) Fill in the data about the property: name, time zone and reporting currency.
- 4) Click on ‘Show advanced options’.
- 6) Get the UA code.
What is UA number?
This is the User Account called a ‘ Urchin Account ‘ (UA) number by Google, associated with a Google Analytics account.
How do I create a UA property in Google Analytics?
When you go to the Admin section of any Google Analytics property, click Create Property button. Enter your property name, choose the time zone, currency, and then click Show advanced options. After a new section appears, you need to click a toggle button next to a Create a Universal Analytics property.
How do I find my landing page?
For search, any number of pages in a website may serve as a landing page depending on a particular query a user is searching for. Search engines will select the most relevant page in your website, or if your site, as a whole, is relevant for a particular query, your homepage may serve as a landing page.
What is Google tracking ID?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column. Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column. Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I check my landing page performance?
The following are the metrics you should be looking at:
- Page Views. The most obvious thing when you consider how to measure landing page success is your number of page views.
- Bounce Rate.
- Session Duration.
- Traffic Source.
- Conversion Rate.
- Bringing Landing Page Performance Together.