How to Add Google Analytics to a Facebook Page Tab
- Step 1: Create a New Profile in Google Analytics. Assuming you already have a Google Analytics account, the first step is to add a new profile for the Facebook tab you want to track.
- Step 2: Add Tracking Code to FBML.
- Step 3: Check Your Stats.
Can I track a Facebook page with Google Analytics?
To add Google Analytics to your Facebook page and your ad campaigns, you should use UTM marks. Set up Google Analytics on your website. Set the goals that you’re going to track on Facebook with Google Analytics. Create a checklist of all links on your Facebook page and Facebook ad campaigns that lead to your website.
How do I get my Facebook data from Google Analytics?
Analyzing Facebook ads performance in Google Analytics Click on Acquisition, and then select All Traffic and Source/Medium. Then select Campaign from the Secondary dimension dropdown. From this view, you’ll be able to analyze the performance and behavior of your users acquired from Facebook ad campaigns.
How do I track Facebook UTM in Google Analytics?
STEP 6: Track Facebook UTM conversions (in Context) with Google Analytics data from one place
- Log into UTM Smart Manager > Connections.
- Click on each of the data sources (ie Facebook Ads)> Log into Facebook > select your account > click OK.
Can you connect Facebook pixel to Google Analytics?
Set up Google Analytics Goal Tracking. Install Facebook Pixel to your website. Create a Custom Conversion in Facebook Ads Manager. Build Campaign URL(s) for your landing page.
How do I see Facebook traffic in Google Analytics?
To start tracking Facebook ads in Google Analytics, login to your Google Analytics account. From the left side menu, navigate to Acquisition —> All Traffic —> Source/Medium. From Primary Dimension, navigate to the Other dropdown menu, and select the parameter you want to track from the Acquisition dimensions.
How do I add a Facebook pixel to my Google site?
Install the Facebook pixel base code:
- Open your Google Tag Manager.
- Select your website’s container, then click Add a new tag.
- Click Custom HTML Tag.
- Give it a name.
- In Facebook, go to your Facebook pixel page.
- Click Actions > View Pixel Code.
- Copy the entire pixel base code, as seen below.
Can I add Facebook pixel to Google Tag Manager?
To install the Facebook pixel with Google Tag Manager, open Facebook Ads Manager and navigate to Events Manager > Pixels. Then click +Add New Data Source and follow the prompts to install the pixel. When you see the screen below, click Connect a Partner Platform. Then select Google Tag Manager.