Get Apple Music Replay
- You need a subscription to Apple Music.
- Go to replay.music.apple.com.
- Sign in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription.
- Click Get Your Replay Mix.
How do I check my Apple Music stats?
Apple Music users can access their data, via the “Replay” feature, in a few ways. To simply access the playlist of your 100 most played songs, go to the “Listen Now” tab in the Apple Music app and scroll to the bottom of the page. Once there, you’ll see your Replay for 2020 and every year you’ve had Apple Music.
Does Apple music have analytics?
Apple Music for Artists is intended to provide performance-level data about all music in which you are listed as a primary artist. We measure analytics for the following types of content: Songs include the total plays of a song, including every album and compilation it was released on.
How do you see your most played songs on Apple music?
So here’s how:
- Go to the Apple Music web player at apple.co/Replay.
- Log in with your Apple ID credentials.
- Below the ’20 Replay logo, click the “Get Your Replay Mix” button.
- A playlist will appear that’s called “Replay 2020.” Click it to listen to all the tunes you’ve listened to most during the year.
How do I find my top 10 artists on Apple music?
Open the Music app on your mobile device. Tap the Listen Now tab in the navigation. You’ll find this at the bottom of the iPhone screen and in the sidebar on the iPad. Scroll to the bottom of the Listen Now section, and you’ll see Replay: Your Top Songs by Year.
Does Apple music tell you your top artist?
Head to music.apple.com/replay and you will be given the option to “get your replay mix”. From there you can find out who your most streamed artists were this year, the total amount of time you spent listening and your favourite albums. You will also be presented with a playlist of your top 100 songs of the year.
Does Apple Music have stats?
Apple has announced that it’s introducing a year-end feature called Apple Music Replay. And as HITC reports, Apple Music Replay will also show you stats including how many hours of music you’ve listened to on the service this year, how many times you’ve listened to your favorite songs, and more.
Is Apple Music better than Spotify?
After comparing these two streaming services, Apple Music is a better option than Spotify Premium simply because it currently offers high-resolution streaming. However, Spotify still has some major advantages like collaborative playlists, better social features, and more.
Can you see streams on Apple Music?
Apple’s advantage with its new dashboard is that it track both streams and purchases at a granular level. The dashboard shows the current number of plays, spins, song purchases and album purchases in its interface, going as far back as the 2015 launch of Apple Music itself.
How do you get your top 25 playlist on Apple music?
View Your Top Most Played Songs in Apple Music on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, tap on the Library tab at the bottom.
- Under the Library section, choose Playlists.
- Next up, scroll down a bit to get the “Top 25 Most Played” playlist.
How do I find my search history on Apple music?
How to View Your Apple Music History on a Mac
- Open your Apple Music app.
- Click the Radio tab.
- Click on a station to start playing it.
- Click the Up Next icon.
- Your history will appear on the right side of your screen.
How do you find your top 25 most played songs on Apple music?
Find Top Playing Songs in Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Step 1: Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad, or on an Android device.
- Step 2: Click on the Library tab.
- Step 3: Click on Playlists.
- Step 4: Scroll down to find the ‘Top 25 Most Played’ playlist.