Create or sign in to your Analytics account:
- Go to google.com/analytics.
- Do one of the following: To create an account, click Start for free. To sign in to your account, Click Sign in to Analytics.
How do I set up Google Analytics account?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
Do you need a Google account to use Google Analytics?
To use Analytics, you must be signed in with a registered Google Account email address and password. If you don’t have a Google account, create your Google Account now. Having a Google account does not automatically grant you access to Analytics—you must also register for Analytics, a one-time, simple process.
How do I sign into Google Analytics?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How do I use Google Analytics without a Gmail account?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
Can I make a Google account with my work email?
Step 1 – Click here: https://accounts.google.com/ signup to create a new Google Account. When asked to create a username, select ‘Use my current email address instead’: Step 2 – Enter your first name, last name and work email address. Step 3 – You will be emailed a verification code to your work email address.
How do I link my email to my Google account?
Link your address to Gmail
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click Add a mail account.
- Type the email address you want to link, then click Next.
How do I grant access to Google Analytics?
How to grant access to Google Analytics
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click on the gear icon in the lower left to access the Admin section.
- In the Account column, click User Management.
- Click the blue plus button in the top right to add a new user, then click Add users.
- Enter the users email address.
How do I know if I have a Google Analytics account?
Find Out if You Already Have a Google Analytics Account
- Step 1: Sign In to Google. The first thing you’ll need to do is log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Step 2: See Your Google Analytics Account, or Sign Up. At this point, you’ll either see your existing Google Analytics account:
How do I test Google Analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
Where do I start with Google Analytics?
Go to google.com/analytics. To create an account, click Start for free. If you already have a Google Analytics account, click Sign in to Analytics. Set up Analytics on your website and/or app.
How do I add a new Google Analytics?
To set up Google Analytics, you simply have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Set up Google Tag Manager.
- Step 2: Create Google Analytics account.
- Step 3: Set up analytics tag with Google Tag Manager.
- Step 4: Set up goals.
- Step 5: Link to Google Search Console.